ATTENTION Tee Sign Sponsors!

Lemay/Mehlville, MO

ATTENTION Tee Sign Sponsors!

Postby discdoh on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 pm

We are getting VERY close to having the new tee signs at JB. The entire set of first draft proofs has been handed off to Neil Brown. Neil, Mark, and I are meeting tomorrow to go over the drafts and make the necessary adjustments to get them just right. They will then head back to Dan Moss for the final graphical adjustments. They should be sent to the sublimation printing facility within the week. The final product should be ready to go shortly after that.

If you are a tee sign sponsor at JB, and you want your sign to have your custom logo included, please make sure you send the artwork (if you have not already done so) to Chris or myself in the next couple of days. If we don't have any artwork, we will be going with a general template design. It will look very classy and nice, but will not be a work of art...that is up to you or your advertising people. Everyone has already been contacted by Chris about this several times before, but I thought I would relay the importance of getting your art submission in NOW.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: ATTENTION Tee Sign Sponsors!

Postby HITMAN on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 am

Only J.B.?
HITMAN
Par Poster

Re: ATTENTION Tee Sign Sponsors!

Postby discdoh on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 am

If you have your logo ready for any of the other courses, now is the time to get those submitted as well. SP and EN are officially sold out as of earlier this week. CC only has a few holes available. JB will be the first set going up, but the other courses should follow soon after.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Return to Jefferson Barracks