2011 JB Doubles Summer League - Starts May 17th

Lemay/Mehlville, MO

Re: 2011 JB Doubles Summer League - Starts May 17th

Postby jhenson on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 am

Wow...On a lot of levels this is crazy f'ed up. One, this douche bag should be called out if ever shows up at JB. He is stealing and he knows it. Two, how in the world could Chris take the time to have him sign something and not think about the fact he was giving away a $150 CTP instead of a coupon. I have never seen a CTP worth anywhere near that amount. Hopefully Don realizes his mistake in not giving back the money and merch and does the right thing, but I wouldnt hold your breath.
jhenson
Bogey Poster

Postby rondisc on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Jhenson,
total uncalled for... keep in mind this could have been dealt/fixed by now. We shall see, in my opinion if Don does not care, Todd will be the victim. Right is right, and ...... Hopefully this will work out where all is coexisting and fixed. We shall see...

Not my call on anything about anything, but Doh does not flinch on his decisions and.... Right now something is not right/correct/the way life should go round/Don add your comment here. Peace.

Peace to all,

:ugeek:

PS. I definitely am not afraid of any of your or other persons email but, until you, Don, reconcile with Greg Dogohne(sp), pretty much your league partner will be the victim. Todd pretty much was the MAN on your team anyway. Hopefully you will not kill your partners league potential by your actions.
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby mkane on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:37 am

This is fascinating on many levels, of which I will get to but; I am confused, Let me go back:

Hole 11 has a CTP it was – A Gateway Disc Pack of some sort.

Then, in addition, the offer was to sell the Basket, a temporary basket, (A titan portable) for half price to that one person who won the CTP.

So Don (who by the way is a guy, recreational division guy, who’s team is shooting like mid 60’s rounds) wins Hole 11 CTP. So all he should have got was the Gateway Pack and an offer to purchase the basket.

So I am dying to hear what Don was told what he won, and how all that transpired. Does anyone know?
mkane
Ace Poster

Postby Golfer X on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:03 am

Golfer X
Par Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 pm

I am done with the whole Hole 11 CTP thing. He either doesn't understand what the proper course of action is or he doesn't care. I am sorry that I took it so personally. Everyone knows that I bust my ass taking care of league. It is countless hours of work that I receive zero compensation for. It just doesn't seem right that one individual can somehow exploit a simple (yet large) mistake and make it all seem like a pointless endeavor. In the famous words of Rodney Dangerfield..."I get NO respect"! Time to move on and forget about this whole thing. The less I am reminded about this BS (hint hint), the easier this will be.

Here are a few more details from last Tuesday...

Jesse Baker hit an ACE on Red Tee Hole #5. This is present day Hole 6 with the teepad moved up about 50 ft. or so. In the old days, there were a few more trees between you and the basket, but it is still a completely legitimate ACE. He was the benefactor of a triple payout - $26 for the 50/50, $58 for the Week 9 ACE POOL, and a USMC Eureka tent (thank you Brad Stone!) because he was the first person to hit an ACE on a brand new basket during an organized event! Wow!

Last edited by discdoh on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

And here are the vouchers and discs that are still owed...

Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Seriously, I am done with the Hole 11 CTP thing, but a post I made on discgolfersrus.com is receiving a lot of attention. I love the comments from the nay-sayers. I guess I can't paint the proper picture for them to see the light. Whatever...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 am

Lazerface wrote:Are we going to card up the final week, and if we do, will there be tee times. Roger is begging to get his as kicked in person next week. :x :lol: Also, may I bring a chainsaw so I can find my 3 best mother fu&$ing discs on hole 18.

Not sure if they all got names but I'm down a purple champ boss, green echo boss, champ glow boss, and a blue star destroyer. The destroyer was brand new and left in 10s fairway, so I'm pretty confident one of the leaguers has it.

Ps. Maybe I should stop throwing bosses.

Jim

Sorry,I will try to incorporate this next league...wanna help? I could use an apprentice, and you might be it. Come on Jim! I tried the whole tee time thing, and it doesn't work for everyone, so I had to knock it off. Move on to champ Nukes (peferably 1st run - I got one for ya - i"ll sell it to you for what I bougt it for plus a trade).
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 am

Oh wait...Z Nukes and Champ Katanas. Remember I am old and surly, so don't piss me off...I have a few of both. What's the trade?
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Jefferson Barracks