2011 St. Louis Open - April 30th & May 1st

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

Re: 2011 St. Louis Open - April 30th & May 1st

Postby REDARMY on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 pm

sooooooo, who are the pool td's?

third time's a charm?
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Chris K,
I have no idea why you have not posted this on PDGA, but I do know there are people staying away Because you did not post on PDGA. I guess you have your reasons but... If ever again, the powers think they do not have to post to the PDGA, it WILL be a mistake. This is coming from one of the STL boys that does travel and play VERY competitive. Yes I am not playing this weekend for reasons but in the last 4 weeks I have been to 2 A-tiers and a Major. Sometimes people know more than they think! Peace and I will see all PDGA golfers sometime this weekend. Just cannot justify playing this weekend. I know other GOOD golfer in the region also that are not playing!!!

Peace out to all of the traveling golfer.

RonSTL
Last edited by rondisc on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:44 pm

REDARMY wrote:sooooooo, who are the pool td's?

third time's a charm?

Sorry RA why do the give a ****, you do not care? You are just here to make everybody, laugh at your comments at your, expense. Just ask anybody that is reading this board. I am almost pos. you are not playing so why other than...
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Ron,

No worries. We already have close to capacity numbers for the weekend. The Pro Open might be a little thin, but there is an event at the PDGA Headquarters facility this weekend as well. I don't think that you are wrong, but I don't think it is the "end all be all" you make it out to be.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby slippy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Has anybody thought about getting local news coverage? Any ideas on this one?
slippy
Par Poster

Postby Chris K on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 am

Ron, you have my permission to post our events on the PDGA site and other sites that people go to for disc golf event news. Thank you in advance for promoting us as eagerly as you promote out of town events.
Chris K
Ace Poster

Postby Chris K on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 am

The Proshop is still open for pay pal and credit card registrations and a late fee of $10 has been added. The Proshop will close tonight. There are 189 registered so far.
A) 38
B) 62
C) 40
D) 49
Each pool is capped at 72

We will be at Endicott all afternoon today for check in, player's packs and Doubles.
Chris K
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 am

rondisc wrote:
REDARMY wrote:sooooooo, who are the pool td's?

third time's a charm?

Sorry RA why do the give a ****, you do not care? You are just here to make everybody, laugh at your comments at your, expense. Just ask anybody that is reading this board. I am almost pos. you are not playing so why other than...

because i am going to volunteer Ron, thank you for your concern.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby Chris K on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 am

The St Louis Disc Golf Club is a volunteer organization. There are obvious gaps because the few volunteers we have cannot do it all. We need you to help us. If you see gaps, offer your help and talent and resourses. Send me an email - crkinsella@att.net. Thanks to everyone who steps up to make our club, our courses and our events better.
Chris K
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:38 pm

It looks like we have more than 200 players for the weekend. Good stuff! The player's packs are sweet and even the PROs got some cool schwag to take home with them. This is a definite move in the right direction for St. Louis to host an NT or bigger. But, as Chris has stated, we need more serious club volunteers. The ranks are thin and some peeps need to step up and lend some of their skills.

The Final 9 PRO/AM Doubles Skins should be a fun event on Sunday. Make sure you come on by! Endicott is looking as good as it ever has (I am told - I was too busy signing people in to check it out), and the new format should be VERY entertaining!
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

PreviousNext

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments