Gateway Ninja

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

Re: Gateway Ninja

Postby fezzster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 am

Ninja flies very nicely. Fast and not too much fade. I can get more distance out of it than my other discs (though my bag is pretty limited so maybe that's not saying much)
I was a bit disappointed it's not PDGA approved, but it's definitely fun to throw!
fezzster
Bogey Poster

Postby smokey102977 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 pm

For those who don't know...Gateway maintains a list of names that they are planning on using for different discs in the future. Most of the names are selected a year or two before the disc actually comes out so it is just a coincidence that Innova brought the Katana prior to the Ninja.
smokey102977
Bogey Poster

Postby Dooley Noted on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 am

Picked up a Ninja about a week ago. It flies super straight and has very little fade. It's the closest thing to understable that I think Gateway will ever make.

Honestly though, I throw my Katana and my Nuke just as far. I don't really see the purpose/draw to the disc, mostly because it's not PDGA legal. Granted, I'll support local business as much as I can, but this disc seemed kind of... pointless; especially after throwing multiple drives with multiple discs and achieving almost identical results.
"I shouldn't say things to illiterate people..... I should write them."
Dooley Noted
Bogey Poster

Postby corey on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 am

loll worst f!#king disc ive ever thrown.. :lol:

i love gateway putters, gateway drivers not so much.
Corey Uhle
2011 RCF TAG #5
corey
Bogey Poster

Previous

Return to Disc Talk & Equipment Chat