Question about tournament play

Moscow Mills, MO

Question about tournament play

Postby STARFIRE on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 am

On Hole 16(over the finger of the lake on the lil' hill). There's a fence on the right side of the basket that runs all the way down the length of the field area. I'm not sure what kind of fence it is but is that out of bounds if you land on the right side of that fence? Just wondering for the future because I always land over there.
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Re: Question about tournament play

Postby irwinje on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:14 am

Every time I've played out there, I've played that area as in bounds. For a tournament it might be fun to play it as OB though.
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby Nick Nameless on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 am

It's an electric fence for horses. I have only played it in bounds once and thought it made crossing the lake much easier. From playing some of Daves other courses I dont believe this hole was intended to be easy. Sometimes there are horses over in that pasture and sliding under the fence into horse droppings... well lets just say thats not the kind of crappy round I need. :D Just my thoughts: but it is up to the tourny directors or the group playing. We also play the main creek and lake as water hazzards, the small drainage ditches( which are dry 75% of the time) and water left from flooding( between 5 and 6's basket) casual.
Nick Nameless
Bogey Poster

Postby STARFIRE on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 pm

I always play that fence as out of bounds. At all of the events though, it's always been played as in bounds.
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Postby STARFIRE on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:24 pm

I always play that fence as out of bounds. At all of the events though, it's always been played as in bounds.
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Postby DiscGolfZombie on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 am

STARFIRE wrote:On Hole 16(over the finger of the lake on the lil' hill). There's a fence on the right side of the basket that runs all the way down the length of the field area. I'm not sure what kind of fence it is but is that out of bounds if you land on the right side of that fence? Just wondering for the future because I always land over there.

Yes on hole 16 if you throw over the fence it is OB i play this course very often i live about 3 minutes away from it
DiscGolfZombie
Bogey Poster

Postby gflap on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 am

I play with a bunch of chicken schmidts and the play it as in bounds.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Postby DiscGolfZombie on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:16 am

well when i first started to play this course i would play it inbounds but now that i got use to it i play it the right way
DiscGolfZombie
Bogey Poster

Return to El Shaddai Ranch