2nd Annual Jorge Open

Wentzville, MO

2nd Annual Jorge Open

Postby Jorge on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 am

Sunday, March 6th, 2011

Tee off at 7:15 am

It's that time again for the Jorge Open (aka ABI (Anal Bead Invitational - ask G-Flap about it)). The format is as follows:

Pick your own 3, 4 or 5 sum to play with all day. If you don't have one, show up at 7am and we will put you with someone. We will not do a 9sum this year. It takes too long.

3 rounds of singles, first from the blues, then whites, and finishing up with the reds.

Keep you own scores and turn them into me at the end of the day or by email (chrishorvath1@hotmail.com)

THERE ARE NO ENTRY FEES OR AWARDS. This is just a fun day of a lot of disc golf and endurance.

There is NO FOOD provided. Bring your own or maybe someone will volunteer and take $5 per person and order some pizzas or something. Lunch break is after the round from the whites.

Last year we were done by 3pm.

You may be asking, "But Chris, what if I can't make it all day?" Don't worry, show up when you want, leave when you want, and if you only get one round in, well I hope you enjoyed it because it doesn't matter. It's just for fun. Last year I handed out score keepers (the anal beads according to Greg) and I might hand out something again this year, but you will have to be there to find out. I also have no idea which pin placements we will play, but I probably will have 16 in the long placement and a good mix throughout, so don't ask that question.

Any questions?
Jorge
Par Poster

Re: 2nd Annual Jorge Open

Postby gflap on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Who is the defending ABI Jorge open champion?
gflap
Birdie Poster

Postby Jorge on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Well we had a total number of 9 players out there at some point in time last year, but only 4 made the entire day. G-Flap won (somehow). That right there should be enough motivation to get more people there to take you down Greg.
Jorge
Par Poster

Postby gflap on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 am

Sir Flappington with the most skill and endurance on that particular day. Enough said.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Postby Jorge on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm

preview of the players pack, the score keeper:

I have 20 of them made. If we need more I will make them but I am doubting that. I would like a list of people who are playing, so please post here. For those who cannot make it but still want a set of beads, let me know. Shane, I'm counting you in on wanting some anal beads.
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (24.3 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
Jorge
Par Poster

Postby Jorge on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

This is who I have playing so far

Jorge

Flapper

Whitebirch

Wallbanger

Shanks

Dick Trickle

Jeff Junte

Dobber?
Jorge
Par Poster

Postby buckstlkr1 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm in.
buckstlkr1
Bogey Poster

Postby Jorge on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 am

Sunday High in the low 40's. Perfect disc golf weather. Hopefully it won't be too muddy out. I have about 7 people preregistered for the day.

Jorge

Flapper

Whitebirch

Wallbanger

Shanks

Jeff Junte

Gary Polkinghorn

If there is anyone missing, please let me know. I have maybe's from Dick Trickle, Douggie Fresh, and a few others. We are starting at 7:15, and I might wait a min or two for those preregistered. If 7 is all we have, we will do a 4 and 3sum. 7 is too many from the blues and whites.
Jorge
Par Poster

Postby gflap on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Prepare to be amazed by Sir Flappington's skill and endurance for this event. Unless I'm hanging. Otherwise this will be a cussfest.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Postby Jorge on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Updated List

Jorge
Flapper
Wallbanger
Douggie Fresh
Whitebirch
Shanks
Jeff Junte
Gary Polkinghorn

G-Flap, You will be cussing before you get out of your car. I'd bet almost anything that I will had your ass to you.
Jorge
Par Poster

Return to Quail Ridge Park