;>) Traveling Laker League (Chapter1: A New Hope)

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

;>) Traveling Laker League Sunday December 26, 2010

Postby emptv on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Disc up LAKERS,
This Sunday, December 26, 2010 we will be breaking in another new disc golf course in the greater Saint Louis Area at Highland, IL (Silver Lakes DGC). We will be in the parking lot around 09:00 am and
Santa LAKER will be there with gifts and treats. Come on out for our Christmas round and see what Santa LAKER has brought for you. A peek into his bag showed paraphernalia, disc stuff, and winter stuff. For more specific details come out and see for yourself. You can also golf off some of the Xmas dinner. Yes Mark Kane, since you have gone by “candy” in the past, there will be at least a candy Kane for you. This is your special invite.
Mike, we are trying to set up @ Kister's DGC for the first 1/2 of January.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Re: ;>) Traveling Laker League

Postby REDARMY on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 pm

bruce, if you still have my number, give me a buzz. i was just there this weekend, so i'd happily trade a ride out there for performing guiding duties.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby mkane on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:45 am

You can bet I will give it my best shot, to see Santa in all his glory. What is the best route to get there?
mkane
Ace Poster

Postby STARFIRE on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh sweet irony...the 26th is my birthday and I had already planned on playing the new Silver Lake Course that day. Count me in!

Maybe I could be lucky enough to hit a birthday ace, I still haven't had one in my almost 4 years of golfing.
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

;>) Traveling Laker League Sunday December 26, 2010

Postby emptv on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 am

Disc Up Starfire,
If
Santa LAKER has a hole-n-1 to give, he said it could be yours. All you have to do is believe that it is there, kind of like the entrance to Hogwart's or the 4th hole (which is behind the knee). Just believe and it is yours. :D
It will be great to see you and we are bringing a golfer who just played this course last week so we have a course guide to make it a little easier.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:13 pm

mkane wrote:You can bet I will give it my best shot, to see Santa in all his glory. What is the best route to get there?

270/70 east to route 143 south, turn left before you get to the big microwave array.

.5 miles back into the park to get to the pavillion
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby STARFIRE on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:38 pm

My phone number is 314-620-5900, please call me before you start if I'm not there yet, I'd hate to start 10 minutes after y'all.
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Postby irwinje on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks again to the LAKERS for planning a trip out to Highland, IL. :mrgreen: It was my first time playing the course and I thought it was great, especially the scenic hole 14 :D . Not a bad drive either, only about an hour outside St. Louis (from 70)
If anyone would like to leave some feed back comments for the City of Highland Parks & Recreation Department, here is the link: http://highlandil.virtualtownhall.net/Public_Documents/HighlandIL_WebDocs/comments

If you haven't played this course it is a great course that is like an Endicott/Quail mix
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

;>) Traveling Laker League (End of Chapter 1)

Postby emptv on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Disc Up LAKERS,
At the end of 2010 this posting should be deleted :cry: to speed things up. But fear not the LAKERS will live on in all of us by our desire to have Laughs And Kidding Every Round, and also on the Traveling LAKERS Chapter 2 version of postings. If there is any information that you want off of this posting please copy and paste in into where every you want to put it (giggiddy) as it might not be able to be retrieveable.
Jeff,

Santa LAKER is getting his belly a lot quicker thanks to the delicious chocolates. Thank you again, it was a blast shooting with you and the rest of the LAKERS that made up the 12 not so "wise men" and "shepards" on a christmas weekend round.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.