The Battle at the Barracks - Starts 9/17/203

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Re: The Battle at the Barracks - Starts 9/17/203

Postby discdoh on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Here are the standings after Week 5...

2 weeks left.

The course will stay as it is for this Tuesday.

For the last week (10/29), the course will be changed and everyone will get 3 shots off of each tee! No lead is safe! Max score = 75/hole!
Attachments
Battle at the Barracks '13 Results Week 5-page-001.jpg
Battle '13 Week 5 Standings-page-001.jpg
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: The Battle at the Barracks - Starts 9/17/203

Postby discdoh on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Here are the standings after Week 6...

Tomorrow is your last chance to make a move! To help everyone out, we will be taking 3 drives and 1 putt. This has become a tradition for the last couple of years. I am not sure that the leader is going to be caught, but you never know!

For tomorrow's round, there will also be some extra CTPs thrown in. Instead of the normal 2 x CASH CTPs and 2 x DISC CTPs, there will be an additional 8 x DICS CTPs thrown in for a total of 10 x DISC CTPs! If you win any of the DISC CTPs, you must be present at the Player's Party afterwards to claim your prize. If you cannot attend the Player's Party, please get somebody that is going to the party to pick your prize up for you. I want to try and avoid driving around for the winter months with a bunch of extra stuff in my trunk. ;)

The Player's Party is being set up by Mark Dude. I believe that we are going to give One Eyed Willy's a shot...they have been offering to throw some sponsorship towards the league, so maybe this will be a good chance to get them warmed up for next year. They are located just down Telegraph road before the Wal-Mart and 255. We will probably get the party going around 7PM or so. If you have participated in ANY of the Battle weeks, you are invited to join us!

Battle at the Barracks '13 Overall & 50-50 Payouts-page-001.jpg
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.