The December Super Nooner Series

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Re: The December Super Nooner Series

Postby KyleBreuer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Where are we meeting for the Willmore Park Super Nooner?

I haven't had a chance to play the temp course, so I'm not sure how the course plays. Thanks.
2014 STLDGCTag #55
KyleBreuer
Bogey Poster

Postby MADDISC on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 am

The park road goes through the back of the park. We will be at the pavilion along the road in the back of the park. It was on hole 4 or 5 I would like for this to be our pavilion. The one closer to the road.

Hope this helps.

Mark D
MADDISC
Ace Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 pm

ATTENTION!

Due to some time and scheduling issues, the Super Nooner scheduled for this Sunday, Dec. 16, at WIllmore Park has to be postponed. We're terribly sorry for the very late notice, but we just found out. :(

Never fear, there WILL be at least one more opportunity to play a test course at Willmore Park. This event should be scheduled within the next few weeks, hopefully very soon, but I promise we'll let you all know as soon as we have a date.

Sorry and thank you for understanding.

I will leave the decision about whether to head back to JB for the regular location up to Mark and Greg... we'll let you know soon.

PLEASE, If you could help spread the word by calling anyone that you think might have been planning on this and let them know.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby Richard~Cheese on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 am

Are we still "game on" at the Deer Creek course this Sunday?
Richard~Cheese
Birdie Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 am

Game On!
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby MADDISC on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Well i think we are going to do ICC this Sunday.
The guys in St Charles assured me that they will have
Everything ready for us.
They are planning on having everything set up in
The am around 8 ish and play the slik round and bedone by noon. They said most of them would stick around and play the nooner also.
So this should make for a great day of golf.
The nooner ace pool is up around a 150.00
So dont miss out.
We will try toget to horner sometime in January.
Merry christmas
Mark d
MADDISC
Ace Poster

Postby mkane on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 am

The AM round is actually sponsored by Pin High Disc, never the less, this course, ICC has turned the corner to what disc golf is evolving into. For those who enjoy what they have done with Duneget, ICC tightens its grip on skill, adding a much needed boost to legitimize our "game" as a sport that requires skill. Already with two sets of concrete pads, probably the largest pads in town, and three separate pin locations, Tim "Shanx" Wiegard, the St. Charles County Parks & Rec & the SCCDGC have created what could be considered Quail Ridge on steroids!
On a rolling track of land, darting in and out of the woods, with distances ranging from over 800 feet to skill shots of less than 200 feet the discer is subjected to an array of required skill shots. The majority of the course is defined by tight but fair fairways, creating out of bounds risks that will challenge even the best golfer.
This Sunday do your best to make the trip, we will have two rounds, PHD will start 830ish, followed by the Nooner.
Enjoy
mkane
Ace Poster

Postby kwhit on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm

PHD Random Doubles at The Ranch is taking place at ICC (Indian Camp Creek) this Sunday. 9AM TEE OFF. $10 to play. $1 optional acepool. We will have 18 temporary baskets out there for both rounds (9AM PHD round and 12PM Super Nooner). The "worst" temporary baskets that will be used are DGA Mach Lites. It should be an awesome day of disc golf and I hope everyone can make it out for both rounds. Follow Pin High Discs on Facebook for updates and more detailed information. Questions? Call Kyle, (314) 603-5953.

Pin High Discs Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pin-High-Discs/379451102121796
kwhit
Bogey Poster

Postby DISC N TWEEK on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Does anybody happen to have the address for icc
Im planning on making the trip. Is it actually indian camp creek park?
DISC N TWEEK
Par Poster

Postby magic on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 am

It is Indian Camp Creek Park. You take 40/61 North towards Hannibal. Make a left on Deitrich Road. Park entrance is about 1/2 mile down on the right. Once you enter the park keep going straight on the main road. It will split off into a one way road. Continue following this for what will feel like forever. The speed limit is only 15 mph and I'd advise you to obey the speed limit in the park. Once you pass a silo and "ghost house" (you'll know it when you see it) the disc golf parking lot is just after that on the right side. If you are coming for the nooner you will see plenty of other cars there already.
magic
Ace Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.