JB Doubles Summer League 2012

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Re: JB Doubles Summer League 2012

Postby discdoh on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am

Updates soon...

Results Sunday for sure. The tension is intense...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Here are the final standings for JB Doubles Summer League 2012...

First off, I hit an ACE on my first throw of the day. It was with a Gateway E Karma on Hole 1A. Since the ACE POOL had been drained for the last couple of weeks, it was only worth $69, but I am not complaining! It was also a 50/50 hole (worth $29) and all of the other players on my card very graciously handed over $5/each for the 51 Club. Thank you Dave, Jennifer. and Dan! The downside to all of the recent ACE activity is that there won't be any ACE POOL carry-over for the Week 9 Gateway 1-Disc Challenge. To make up for this I have come up with an optional CASH CTP POT. See the details below in the league notes...

There were a couple of ties for first place. This does not effect the payouts, but it does effect the plaque situation. Because of this, I will not be handing out plaques until next week. If you placed in 1st or 2nd place in your division, and you do not plan on participating in the JB Doubles Fall League starting next week, please let me know and we will figure out the best way to get you your hardware. A good aspect of this delay is that I will be able to spend a little more time on the plaque design and hopefully come up with something really sweet looking...

The pizza party this league will be at The Bean House. It is at the corner of Lemay Ferry and Telegraph. If you need help getting there, ask around and you will certainly run into someone that can help you out. Food usually gets served around 8:00pm at the earliest...

I will have a good selection of plastic from the club inventory for everyone to use their vouchers on. A big THANKS goes out to Mark Dudenhoeffer for helping me coordinate the inventory pick-up/drop-off and Vince Weber for helping out with keeping the order during prize outs!

See you all on Tuesday!

Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Here are all of the results from the Gateway 1-Disc Challenge and a sneak peek at the plaque design. If you finished 1st or 2nd in your division, you will be getting a plaque. If you finished 1st in your division for the Gateway 1-Disc Challenge, you will be getting a plaque. If you hit an ACE during league (or the 1-Disc Challenge), you will be getting a plaque (different, but very cool as well).

Don't forget - Fall League starts up this Tuesday!

Gateway 1-Disc Challenge Winners

Super Pro Division

Champion – Neil Brown -16

Pro Division

Champion – Matt Augustin -14

Advanced Division

Champion – Jim Lucas -9

Intermediate Division

Champion – Justin Pyles -6

Novice Division

Champion – Andy Lansing -11

Gateway 1-Disc Challenge CTP Winners

Hole 1 - Craig VanNess - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 2 - Jim Misuraca - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 3 - Scott Scarmana - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 4 - Todd Camp - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 5 - Ken Donahue - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 6 - Rich Nunn - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 7 - Jim Misuraca - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 8 - Brown Dude - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 9 - Mike Megl - Gateway Disc
Hole 10 - Pete Kahn - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 11 - George Schmelter - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 12 - Mark Dudenhoeffer - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 13 - Jesse Baker - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 14 - John Lloyd - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 15 - Eric Bailey - Gateway Disc & $15 - ACE
Hole 16 - Matt Augustin - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 17 - Vince Weber - Gateway Disc & $15
Hole 18 - Vince Weber - Gateway Disc & $15

Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.