The BIG ACE DUMP layout is set up and ready to go! Most of the holes are in the 150' - 200' range. There are a few holes that utilize the regular RED TEES (4A,12A, and 17B) and a couple holes that are a bit longer (200' - 250'). I can send out cards as soon as you get a group put together (minimum 4, maximum 8) and come by the shop to check in. Otherwise, I will be at the course from 3:30 - 6:00 to check everyone in. I did go ahead and purchase some 25' tape measures, so if you don't have one I can lend you one for the round...just make sure that I get it back. Here are the details:
- if you have played at least 3 league rounds thus far this year, the cost of the B.A.D. is $5.
- if you have not played any league rounds thus far, the cost of the B.A.D. is $10.
- if you have only played 1 or 2 rounds thus far, you get a $1 discount for each time that you played (i.e. $8 or $9)
- the ACE POOL is currently at $16.
- the 50/50 collection is currently at $245.
- the tape measures cost (-$19).
- the starting total is $242 = $13+/hole.
- all of the cash collected from entry fees goes directly into the payouts - with a good showing, each hole should be worth more than $25!
- everyone gets 2 throws per hole.
- only the closest shot of the entire group matters - measure the closest shot with the tape measure ( to 1/4") and mark it on the scorecard along with the players name.
- there is no need to finish the hole, so pick up your drives and move on to the next hole once the closest shot is measured.
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY INDICATION OF YOUR GROUPS CLOSEST SHOT FOR THE OTHER GROUPS TO SEE! This is intended to be a BLIND contest, so don't spill the beans!
- at the end of the day, I will tally all of the distances and figure out the winner of each hole.
- you do not need to be present to collect your winnings...I am at Carrollton every Monday and Endicott every Wednesday.
- any ACES will receive a voucher for a free disc at the Gateway shop!
- ALL female participants will receive a voucher for a free disc at the Gateway shop!
I think that about covers it. I hope to see a bunch of you out there!