WTB small-medium disc bag

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

WTB small-medium disc bag

Postby Geo on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

I am Lookong for something with a two putter pocket 10-15 ish discs, bottle holder, and junk pocket. The fade crunch is one I have seen online that I like. Thought I would try to help clean out somebody's closet or trunk first though.

Thanks.
Geo
Bogey Poster

Re: WTB small-medium disc bag

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:15 pm

My Fade Crunch has been good to me.

I've found it to be a bit tight in the putter pocket and I wish it had a little more wiggle room on the inside... but whatever.
I got it up to 13 discs inside by taking out the divider and putting all the discs in side to side.

When these bag descriptions say, "Holds 15 discs (or whatever)" they mean 13 inside and 2 in the putter pocket.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby Geo on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:37 pm

That is right about what I am looking for. I figured that would be a good bag to start with. Right now I'm just using a backpack in it really doesn't provide appropriate organization.

The price for a new one is right. Of course a used bag of similar sorts may have a even better price to feature ratio, hence the search. Any others you would suggest?
Geo
Bogey Poster

Postby Geo on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Anybody? Will consider all sizes.
Geo
Bogey Poster

Postby Geo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Found what I need thanks.
Geo
Bogey Poster