FS: Revolution Carolina Team Bag & Backpack Straps

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

FS: Revolution Carolina Team Bag & Backpack Straps

Postby irwinje on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 am

I'm looking to pick up a new bag in the next couple months, so I figured I'd go ahead and post this one up for sale now.
Let me know if you have any questions.
3one4-753-916one
Can meet up to show bag or text pics at your request

Black & Gray Revolution Carolina Team Bag - 8/10 - $110
Black F.A.D.E. Gear WeatherGuard Backpack Straps - 10/10 $35
Bag & straps: $125

From the Revolution Website:The Carolina TEAM Bag is the flagship full-sized bag in the REVOLUTION line and the bag of choice for many of the world's best players. Tested at the world's biggest disc golf events, the Carolina TEAM Bag offers a proven design, flexible disc and storage capacity (12-16 discs in the main compartment), high-quality MADE IN USA construction, and a level of finish that is unmatched by any other disc golf bag ever offered. In short, the Carolina Edition TEAM Bag is the toughest bag ever designed specifically for disc golf.

With a main body constructed of Dupont's 1650 Denier Cordura and a heavy-duty bottom made of two layers of 12 ounce reinforced truck vinyl, the Carolina TEAM Bag is designed to withstand the day-to-day abuse of the game's top touring professionals and best amateurs. Includes the injection molded REVOLUTION RollCageTM Internal Frame. MADE IN USA

From the Fade Website: The rainfly not only covers your bag, but it sneaks underneath and up the back-side so when you set your bag down, it is protected from puddles and such. Full access to your discs is available between the straps and just lie them back down to keep the bag covered while you throw that DEUCE!

When the rain stops, The rain cover rolls back up and stores in the pocket. The entire rain cover can be removed easily for drying or cleaning.

Cash or Paypal only
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Re: FS: Revolution Carolina Team Bag & Backpack Straps

Postby irwinje on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Here is a link to pics. Make me an offer if you're interested

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu91 ... 81e55f.jpg
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Re: FS: Revolution Carolina Team Bag & Backpack Straps