Loaner/Rental Basket...

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

Loaner/Rental Basket...

Postby dandruff1138 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello everyone...

I am currently working on a proposal and a portion of this presentation is explaining to a bunch of people what disc golf is. I would like to set up a mock hole, including a basket and tee. Does anyone have a basket, even a damaged one, that I could utilize for a few days? I would be willing to figure out a trade for such an endeavor. My next option is to fashion one myself.

Thanks for your time.
dandruff1138
Par Poster

Re: Loaner/Rental Basket...

Postby schimmy on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 pm

i have a black innova skillshot that you can use.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
-- Hunter S. Thompson
schimmy
Par Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 pm

I believe you are out in the St. Charles-ish area. That said, if you can't find one, and you can make the trip into the Crestwood area, you are welcome to borrow both of my metal portables. I think you already have my number, but you can always PM me if you don't.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby dandruff1138 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks. Yeah I was debating on contacting you but you have already done so much. I am going to be brush-hogging some fairways in the next couple of weeks and wanted to stick a basket on a few and take out some "important" people who have never had any experience with the sport to give them a first hand look at what a course entails. I will keep everyone posted, and thanks for everyone's willingness to let a stranger take your basket, you are why I am digging this sport so much.
dandruff1138
Par Poster

Postby TSULLY on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 am

I'm in St Charles/ofallon area- I have a portable that you are welcome to use for a few days if needed.
TSULLY
Bogey Poster

Postby dandruff1138 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 am

Thanks again. I found a portable through a vendor I have a contract with and if all goes well may not need a loaner after all, was just putting my feelers out. Thanks for everyone's willingness to help out.
dandruff1138
Par Poster

Return to Trading Post / Marketplace