Discs and bag for sale

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

Discs and bag for sale

Postby magic on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

I have a few things for sale. If in the Quail Ridge area I can deliver the bag/disc combo for free. I will mail the individual discs locally for free. If interested I can send better pics. Please email me at andy@bdcinc.net or call 314-413-4773.

I have a bag and discs that I would like to sell together and then 4 separate discs. See the pictures below. You may need to scroll down on the picture to see everything.

The bags and discs will also include a Discraft towel, new Quail Ridge dual mini and used STL Open mini. It would make a good starter kit for someone. I'm thinking $75 or any reasonable offer. There is a slightly used Gateway bag, not sure what model. It holds about 15 discs. There isn't a drink holder on it which is odd. All zippers work. There is a slight bit of scuffing on the bottom. There are 4 discs included and all do have some ink on the back. KC Pro Cheetah/169g, KC Pro Cheetah/172g, KC Pro Tie-Dye Eagle/172g, Champion Tie-Dye Valkryie/168g. The 2 Cheetahs and Eagle are practically new. The Valkrie is scuffed up a bit. I will throw in a used putter in decent condition.

I have 4 individual discs that I can ship locally for free. None of them have any ink.
STL Club Chamionship CFR Champion Katana/172, Brand New $12
Champion Valkryie/170 g, Brand New $10
Champion Valkryie/171 g, Brand New $10
Champion Tie-Dye Valkryie/No idea on the weight, slightly used $8
Attachments
Disc Golf Bag and Discs 001.jpg
Disc Golf Bag and Discs 001.jpg (74.97 KiB) Viewed 539 times
Disc Golf Bag and Discs 007a.jpg
Disc Golf Bag and Discs 007a.jpg (80.85 KiB) Viewed 539 times
magic
Ace Poster

Re: Discs and bag for sale