in search of...

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

in search of...

Postby dehaas on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm

either a HPP, clear evolution or whatever you want to call them wizard or voodoo, 172g+

i'd really like to snag one of the save the ta-tas stamped ones if somebody has a spare floating around, but the regular stock stamped ones are cool too. prefer brand spanking new with no ink.

i'm willing to pay cash, or have stuff to trade.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Re: in search of...

Postby discdoh on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 pm

I have a brand spankin new 175g HPP "Save the Ta-Tas" clear Evolution Magic. We can probably work out a trade...but it wont be too cheap. I am good to those in need though.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby dehaas on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:03 pm

it's not actually for me, there's a guy i do a lot of trading with from washington state who throws wizards and voodoos and says he can't get them anywhere out there. i figured if i could find him something with a local tournament stamp or something he'd like it more than a standard stock stamp. if he's got any interest in a magic i'll let you now, i definitely appreciate the offer.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Postby berto on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 am

i am looking for clear evolution warlocks... I need heavy as possible... I am open to stock or other stamps... I need a hookup from STL locals for a hard to find disc... I am really hoping someone has one or more they can part with.... Thanks - Berto
berto

Postby emptv on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 am

Disc up Berto,
Here is a link to gateways site.
http://gdstour.com/2011-sales-docs/
click on the current inventory tab on the right hand side.
Tell them "The LAKERS" sent you. I do not know about their shipping policies, but I am sure they will either work with you or direct you to a Gateway distributer ner your area.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
LAKERSwhere? = custom embroidery

The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $132/$19
Sweeps= $10/$0
Fun= $149
emptv