old $$ Sabres- Milky, Urethane, Pearly

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

old $$ Sabres- Milky, Urethane, Pearly

Postby PuttsMcGee on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

getting rid of the rest of my old $$ sabres. i have some new and used original milkies and 2nd run milkies (the 2nds are just as good as the 1st), and some 3rd runs too. i didn't like the 3rd run as much but others like them more. have some really $$ pearly sabres that fly pretty much the same, new and used. a couple urethane sabres, clear (newish) and solid green (beat understable). most are in the 173-176g range.

I also have a couple of beat up original Nike Spirits and a first run E Spirit if anyone is interested.

I live in Joplin, if you'd rather pick the discs up for cheaper (if you're in the area), otherwise i will have to ship them.

new milkies i'll ship for $15,
nearly new urethane for $14,
new pearly for $12,
and i'll make deals for multiple discs..
used discs will vary depending on the degree that they are beat in, so just let me know how beat you like 'em and i'll find the best choice for ya and give you an estimate.

yes, that is my hand showing through the plastic in most of the pics. these are real milkies, folks!

new 10/10 2nd run milky, 176g, has a black spec in plastic
ImageImage

9.5/10 2nd run milky, 174g, looks field thrown (swirl mark)
ImageImage

new 9.9/10 2nd run milky, 175g, unthrown but has a marker smudge on back, sold as new
ImageImage

new 9.9/10 2nd run milky, 174g (i think), unthrown but has a marker smudge on back, sold as new
ImageImage

9/10 ORIGINAL RUN milky, 176g, light scuffs, flies like new
ImageImage

6.5/10 ORIGINAL RUN milky, 177g, this still flies a little overstable like a new one. these things last forever...
ImageImage

6/10 ORIGINAL RUN milky, 176g, still slightly overstable, also. so amazing. tried showing the ghost stamp in the first picture.
ImageImage

7.5/10 2nd run milky, 178g, still flies about like new
ImageImage

9.5/10 3rd run milky, 176g, test flown
ImageImage

9.5/10 3rd run milky, 175g, test flown
ImageImage

9.5/10 3rd run milky, 174g, test flown, tye dye
ImageImage

9.5/10 ORIGINAL Urethane, 174g, dyed pink/purple color by dgdave, field tested only
ImageImage

5/10 green urethane, 170g, flippy, that's marker on top not dye. yes, i know its not clear. still, i've been told several times that its an old urethane sabre...
ImageImage

2 matching new 10/10, 175g, pearly E sabres. they have minor storage wear, a tiny bit of flashing, some dark smudges in the plastic, but unthrown...
ImageImageImage

8/10, 174g, pearly E sabre. rated poorly because it looks rough, but that's just dirt. haven't been able to get it off, but the disc is in decent shape. still has flashing.
ImageImage
PuttsMcGee

Return to Trading Post / Marketplace