lookin for trades only

Trade/Sell/Buy discs. No commercial advertisements without explicit site admin permission!

lookin for trades only

Postby discdork on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

i have the following for trades if you are interested in any disc i will give more specific details ( condition,color,stamp,etc.) 171 pro boss, 175 champ boss, 175 11x champ eagle, 168 organic wizard, 150 dx kite, 175 champ beast,172 star teerex x, 175 star teerex, 174 pro teebird l, 148 star eagle x, 175 evolution rage, 159 evolution rage, 169 srp raging inferno dt, 175 champ xcal not really interested in cash lookin for trades open to all trade offers i throw lots of different discs if u have a query about a specific disc i will be as detailed as possible useing the sleepy grading system would have done it but wouldve took to long
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Re: lookin for trades only

Postby discdork on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:59 pm

lookin for firebirds, 11x and older eagles,whippets,bosses, destroyers,maxs,makos,sharks,wasps,gremlins,wizards,leopards, cobras, pulses,rocs,big bead aviars, old pro line discs open to all other offers though
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Not sure when we could get together to do any trading but, I might be interested in the two Bosses (especially the pro) & the XCaliber. I have many of the discs that you mentioned you're looking for. I normally prefer to sell, but trades are sometimes okay too.........
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby discdork on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:25 pm

the pro boss is pinkish red with a 2010 gizzard city open stamp in purple litterally thrown one round has one small nick in rim and thats it no stamp wear scratches or any thing else no ink either 9.25 out of 10 champion boss is aqua colored with silver stock stamp some stamp wear no ink 8.5 out of 10 champ xcal is red with dark blue stamp jc sharpshooters 09 league stamp some ink on front and back of disc no rim damage sum surface scuffs 7.5 out of 10 (-1 for ink) other wise would easy be a 8-9 any other questions let me know
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Sounds good, maybe also the 148 Eagle too, might be cool to have that for the next 150 class event, (if there is one). I literally have hundreds of discs, so I'd have to look to be more specific but, of the ones you mentioned I should have --- a couple of Firebirds, Eagles, Destroyers, maybe a Wasp, & lots of Wizards, Leopards, Cobras, a couple of Rocs, Aviars, a couple of Pro Orcs, etc., etc.............. 8-)
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby discdork on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:14 pm

wow i think i just lost my discdork name to be more specific im lookin for 11x, pro, proline FLAT firebirds and eagles, pro , champ, or star cobras heavy, star and flat glo champ destroyers, pro and champ leopards, elite z wasps, dx or star big bead aviars, and i really want another sunleaves stamped wizars also a chance to go through ur collection while you go through my wallet :lol:
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby discdork on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 pm

wow i think i just lost my discdork name to be more specific im lookin for 11x, pro, proline FLAT firebirds and eagles, pro , champ, or star cobras heavy, star and flat glo champ destroyers, pro and champ leopards, elite z wasps, dx or star big bead aviars, and i really want another sunleaves stamped wizars also a chance to go through ur collection while you go through my wallet :lol: oh and the star eagle x is blue with silver stock stamp couple small nicks in rim couple small scratches on stamp ink on inside rim 8 outta 10
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby ilmcgee on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 am

I got a 11x firebird i'm looking to trade. looking for starfire, orc, or boss. the firebird is nearly new, no nicks.
ilmcgee
Bogey Poster

Postby discdork on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 am

what weight color and is it flat? it should be but i have seen a domey one before kinda like 11x eagles there almost all flat but i got one with a giant dome to it
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby dehaas on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:37 am

i've got a bunch of stuff i'm looking to trade off too...a lot of what i had i have already gotten rid of, but i'd be interested in your 11x firebird too. i've got a handful of bosses that i'm wanting to trade off. if i ever get around to it i will post a list of what i've got to trade.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Next

Return to Trading Post / Marketplace