Pictures on the home page

ask questions, get answers, & find info about the RCF website/forums

Pictures on the home page

Postby bean928 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Anyway you can have it listed what course the picture is from? I would love to play some of these courses just from the pictures but have no clue what course it is.
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Re: Pictures on the home page

Postby fairweather_fan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 pm

what up, bean? perhaps i'll look into adding the course name to the pics. if there's a specific picture you want to know the provenance of, let me know. you can always poke around my photobucket page (where most/all the pictures are taken from) and browse through to find the pictures and courses you're looking for.

glad the pictures are serving their purpose...enticing people to get out to play our courses!

ted
aka 'teddy ballgame'
2012 RCF Bag Tag #411
2012 SICG Bag Tag #30
fairweather_fan
Site Admin

Re: Pictures on the home page

Postby fairweather_fan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 am

yo- i looked into adding the course/hole info to the pics, and unfortunately it's just not going to happen. i did, however, add a bunch more photos to the front page slideshow (there are now 100 area photos posted) for folks to check out.

2 things:
*folks may be able to determine which course a picture is from by looking @ our courses page...if the pic was 'good enough' to get on the front page, it's probably being used there also
*i'm going to add a link to a photo slideshow for each area course (the ones i have sufficient photos of anyway) in each course's section of the course page...check back later this week.
aka 'teddy ballgame'
2012 RCF Bag Tag #411
2012 SICG Bag Tag #30
fairweather_fan
Site Admin

Return to Website/Message Board Info and Q & A