Lindenwood

St. Charles, MO

Lindenwood

Postby twanster on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 pm

I was there this past sunday and it was the first time playing since the course had been redone. It's just as fun as ever but it's very confusing if you don;t know where you are going. The most confusing thing is that a lot of the baskets have the old hole numbers still on them. Not sure who oversees this course if anyone, but someone should relabel the baskets. Any idea or suggestions...besides telling me to do it myself?! ha ha I'm not a member....just an avid disc golfer. But I, along with my buddies, do pick up people's trash on which ever course we are playing on that particular sunday so we are providing a service of sorts. Some people are freaking hoosier slobs...find a trash can ya bums!
twanster
Bogey Poster

Re: Lindenwood

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm

T.C. Brown is the course captain there. You can get his contact info from the "Courses" page on the main STLDGC site.

That said, becoming a club member is the best thing you can possibly do for disc golf in the area. The measly $20 you pay is used to pay for maintenance on the existing courses and to build new courses like Carrollton Park in Bridgeton. If you don't do it for that, do it for the discounts at Johnny Mac's and Gateway - you'll make that $20 back in savings in no time.

Thank you for picking up trash, that is a huge help.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Re: Lindenwood

Postby twanster on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks for the info. Considering the way we've been playing lately a discount at Johnny Mac's sounds pretty good! Plus it's for good reason, it's nice having well marked courses and scorecards etc for use. So I will join and let my buddies know as well, whether or not they join is up to them but chances are they will.

No problem picking up trash, most courses are pretty good, the worst is White Birch. We stop if it gets a bit ridiculous. Love seeing trash laying right next to a trash can!
twanster
Bogey Poster

Return to Lindenwood University DGC