Bowling Green AM Championships

Promote/Discuss Tournaments & Events outside the greater STL-area

Re: Bowling Green AM Championships

Postby rondisc on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Nice :D I am seeing some new and some repeat offenders have signed up to by far the most competition they will see, if not worlds in 2012. This is awesome to see new folks step up to see just where they stand outside worlds. I am very very happy to see this as a STL golfer. First yr I went to worlds there were like 15 of us. Same yr 15-20 at bowling green. We traveled, played, represented, like I would like to see again. Yes over 10 yrs ago. I am glad to see the circle coming around again. Practice up folks, it takes your very very best to be in the top 5.

Peace

PS this is very cool for STL. Now time to represent STL.
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Now time to represent STL, awesome to see folks stepping up :!:
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm

BG folks,
I have and we are looking for hotel rooms. This is not working well now. Expensive :!: I just reserved a campsite at KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days. The hotel rooms seem to be to much for my budget. Lots have rooms at big prices. If anybody can find anything that can help 8-10 golfers let me know. There is defintely another campsite left. Just do not sit on waiting. 4 days is a long time to bounce around in the mind.

Peace
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rg520bike on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Memories...... Remember our road trip well. Good luck! Was caddie in final 9 several years back. That was way cool.
Rg
rg520bike
Bogey Poster

Postby rondisc on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 pm

rg, I have thought about some of those memories before I wrote that message. At Columbia it was so awesome to see the STL folk hanging together in one spot at one time talking. 8-) That has not happened for a few years and it should be. The travelers are special people in there own. Oh the memories of BG and worlds drops quickly in my mind right now, to many stories and awesome golf to keep typing. Good stuff my friend.

Peace

:D :D
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 pm

rg520bike wrote:Memories...... Remember our road trip well. Good luck! Was caddie in final 9 several years back. That was way cool.
Rg

Wow, I totally had to think about that but yea 8-) I do remember. The hardest tourny in the country to get 1st. Do you and I know this so well. I want a STL person to crush this stuff. We have so much talent but very young in the traveling seen. It is by far the hardest tourny to get 1st. Been top 5 plenty of times and 1st looser. Gonna try 1 more time...

Peace
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rg520bike on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:25 am

looks like you have done well. last time I caught up with you, you had hurt your back? and was planning to go pro. Looks like your ready. Get me a normal job with weekends off and Ill be there :) Touring full time would be cool. Might be at c tier

Later
Rg
rg520bike
Bogey Poster

Postby rondisc on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 pm

BG folks,
I have and we are looking for hotel rooms. This is not working well now. Expensive I just reserved a campsite at KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days. The hotel rooms seem to be to much for my budget. Lots have rooms at big prices. If anybody can find anything that can help 8-10 golfers let me know. There is defintely another campsite left. Just do not sit on waiting. 4 days is a long time to bounce around in the mind.

Peace

PS, I still have the KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days, We finally found a hotel room with reasonable rates and booked. 1 that is..... All that need still if nobody takes the KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days if want hotel room will need to get a hold of JMc to see where he got it. Our room is full. I will cancel my KOA reg in the next week.

Rooms are booked, please get a hold of JMc for options.
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby DISC N TWEEK on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

The reservations i made are at the RED ROOF INN BOWLING GREEN. They still had 5 rooms last night.
La quinta Inn
microtel
days inn
country inn & suites
All of these still had rooms up for grabs.

Jeff Mccluskey
rondisc wrote:BG folks,
I have and we are looking for hotel rooms. This is not working well now. Expensive I just reserved a campsite at KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days. The hotel rooms seem to be to much for my budget. Lots have rooms at big prices. If anybody can find anything that can help 8-10 golfers let me know. There is defintely another campsite left. Just do not sit on waiting. 4 days is a long time to bounce around in the mind.

Peace

PS, I still have the KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days, We finally found a hotel room with reasonable rates and booked. 1 that is..... All that need still if nobody takes the KOA for 6 folks for 184 for 4 days if want hotel room will need to get a hold of JMc to see where he got it. Our room is full. I will cancel my KOA reg in the next week.

Rooms are booked, please get a hold of JMc for options.
DISC N TWEEK
Par Poster

Postby kwhit on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 pm

how much are the rooms at the red roof inn?
kwhit
Bogey Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments Elsewhere