Tournament in Rolla October 1st

Promote/Discuss Tournaments & Events outside the greater STL-area

Tournament in Rolla October 1st

Postby Working Stiff on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:27 pm

There is going to be a Tournament at the Lion's Club course in Rolla on October 1st. I really don't know the details as the Lion's Club are the people putting on the event, but rumor is that they plan on having an Open division with a cash payout. That might be easy pickin's if somebody makes the trip since we really don't have much in the way of Open-caliber players.

If you are interested, I'd suggest you follow this url:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156348194396208/

The Lion's Club guys have been posting info there. You can ask a question here, but I won't know the answer.

The course is solid if you have not been there. If anybody want's to check out the course, our club plays random draw dubs on Saturdays at 8:30am. It should go back to 9:00am soon when the heat dies down. $3 to play. We are also having a Glow this Friday night, the info is at the same url as posted above.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Re: Tournament in Rolla October 1st

Postby Working Stiff on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey, I kinda forgot to mention that we are a small group of guys so the Saturday after a glow event on Friday the league is canceled while we all sleep in. Whoever it was that drove out on Saturday, sorry about that. :oops:

We are moving the Saturday league start time back to 10:00 am (something to do with college kids not being able to get up before then) so that would give you more time to get there on a Saturday.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Return to Tournaments Elsewhere