The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green April 1-2-3

Promote/Discuss Tournaments & Events outside the greater STL-area

Postby HB553 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:36 pm

One of the longest running DGA/PDGA events, plan your spring break in Bowling Green as the Bowling Green Disc Golf Club presents the 34th annual installment of our event

Over 100 registered in the first 30 days, so if you want to attend signup soon to insure you can play in your division. Rec and Int pools will fill up first

All info and registration link here:
http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html

We will have a huge flymart Friday night open to anyone (to set up-small fee or visit-for free) at Phil Moore Park gym, so come check that out even if you can not play the event.

Your $60 entry fee gets a disc from 5 different manufactures plus BBQ dinner at party Sat night, and of course 4 competitive rounds on different courses during the event with players from across the USA; and we will be paying out 50% of players in each division as well as winners of each card each round.

With a 2pm CST start Friday, you can leave Nashville or Louisville at noon Friday and still make your tee time! No players meeting, just go to your course.

Activities all week at check in pub and course (Wha Bah's), as well as doubles and a PDGA c-tiers hosted by major vendors at most of the 8 courses in Bowling Green city limits.

www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org
HB553
Bogey Poster

Re: The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green April 1-2-3

Postby rondisc on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Ok boys and girls discolfers/competrors or claim to be:?: biggest am tourny in the country and only this many are signed up for this tourny:o This is strange since we have 500 members and only 4 are signed up for this from STL Mo....
Something does not make sense... I could be wrong but maybe... BB lives in STL and I know he is a competior... How many of you will step out of your confort zone for the first time to represent... Only 4 pools and 72 per pool. You all and you know who you are and need to check out this...

Ron Robertson 16479 934 Saint Louis MO USA MM1
Gary Suarez 29141 940 Saint Louis MO USA MM1
Brad Bullerdieck 37836 957 Columbia MO USA AM1
Jason Hohman 27508 950 Saint Ann MO USA AM1

I love STL and something does not make sense...

Peace,
Ron
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rfdiscer32 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 am

I might live in Columbia MO now but I will always represent the STL.
rfdiscer32
Bogey Poster

Postby rondisc on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 am

rfdiscer32 wrote:I might live in Columbia MO now but I will always represent the STL.

Yes Sir BB you definitely got game. Jason is going also and if needed you could stop in STL and catch a ride with one of us. I see there are some other Columbia boys going also.

L8r,
Ron
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby hohman on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm

I will not be leaving stl till the 31, so if anyone needs a late ride I am happy and willing; Ron I don't always agree but I do agree that stl should be better represented at these tourneys, I also believe stl should have more sanctioned tourneys; which all goes back to people in stl not wanting to support the PDGA which has never made since to me; fix this and you fix the problem.
Jason Hohman
PDGA #27508
hohman
Par Poster

Postby rfdiscer32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks for the kind words Ron. I won't need a ride because I already have set that up. I will see u guys down there and wish everyone the best of luck.
rfdiscer32
Bogey Poster

Postby emoney on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 pm

where can i go for signup and info? i wil be going but i guess i will go thursday night
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Postby rondisc on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 am

Here to signup
http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html

B and C tiers you can pay and extra $10, but with A tiers and majors you must be a PDGA member.
http://www.pdgastore.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1228364620
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby emptv on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 am

Disc Up Emoney,
This event is starting to look like I might be able to go. Give me a call about it, perhaps we can ride togther, & you better be putting that basket that I let you use to good practice use. :lol: :idea: Hmmm, I never noticed how putting and putting are spelled the same. :idea: I must lean on spell check to much.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $0/$0
Sweeps= $0/$0
Fun= $0
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby emoney on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Actually, I'm all signed up and renewed on pdga! Thanx tho. Bruce I also got a hotel at motel 6. It cost me for thu,fri, and sat. 109 bucks all together including tax. U can stay wit me and split that. Call me. And trust me, its beautiful and I wil b practicing!
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Next

Return to Tournaments Elsewhere