Unger Park - Improving the Golf Holes

Forum to discuss the improvement of our St. Louis area disc golf courses

Re: Unger Park - Improving the Golf Holes

Postby buckstlkr1 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Well I hope these new rules on the forum are enforced because your vulgar langue is offensive as well as your attitude to a fellow club member. It would be nice to be able state your opinion on this forum and not have to put up with this harassment, attacks, and degradation. I guess taking my money is OK, but my opinion is as welcome now as it was back then. I think someone needs to take a breath and calm themselves a tiny bit, this is the type of thing that escalates. That is why I will not respond after this post again...I will try to be the bigger person. But before I sign off to this topic I would like to thank you for making my point...maybe the membership during your reign was not knowledgeable of what was going on, but where should the blame be placed? I remember a conversation with you and being told members were not welcome at board meetings.
buckstlkr1
Bogey Poster

Postby REDARMY on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 am

buckstlkr1 wrote:Well I hope these new rules on the forum are enforced because your vulgar langue is offensive as well as your attitude to a fellow club member. It would be nice to be able state your opinion on this forum and not have to put up with this harassment, attacks, and degradation. I guess taking my money is OK, but my opinion is as welcome now as it was back then. I think someone needs to take a breath and calm themselves a tiny bit, this is the type of thing that escalates. That is why I will not respond after this post again...I will try to be the bigger person. But before I sign off to this topic I would like to thank you for making my point...maybe the membership during your reign was not knowledgeable of what was going on, but where should the blame be placed? I remember a conversation with you and being told members were not welcome at board meetings.

and with rare exception, they still aren't...

not sure where you're heading with that last point...
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:56 am

Anyone is allowed to come to board meetings...you just don't get a vote. And if you prove to be a fillibuster type individual, you may be asked to shut the hell up. How's that for vulgar language?
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 pm

dunno about the vulgar language point (?), but i always assumed i was there as chris's guest, and was expected to keep my mouth shut, so i did.

i guess if i ever get invited back i'll be a bit more vocal with my input.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Improving the Golf Holes at Our Local Courses