Woodland Course "B" placements

Collinsville, IL

Woodland Course "B" placements

Postby JLIGON on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 am

Woodland is going to the B placements on all holes for at least a year. Come to the Headache Bowl to play the new course. Actually three courses because of the three tees. We are still working on replacing all the signs so if you come out before the Headache Bowl just know that all the signage is not complete.

Jeff L
JLIGON
Par Poster

Re: Woodland Course "B" placements

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

Well a couple of us played the course recently & saw most of the B placements for the first time. In general, I would say the course is now somewhat tougher & definitely more LEFTY friendly. Not a big fan of # 7's location up the hill, especially with the snow & ice right now, shots often would NOT stay close, just rolling or sliding back down the hill! :roll: And, # 12 was still in the usual, regular placement, wasn't it?? A few of the new placements were cool -- # 1, # 3, # 11, # 14, # 16, come to mind. The rest --- eh --- :|
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby hohman on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 am

Can't wait to play the new placements!
Jason Hohman
PDGA #27508
hohman
Par Poster

Postby JLIGON on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 am

Hole 12 was still in the old placement. I will be moving it today so all the baskets will be in the B placements. Jason can't wait to see you back in town. Jeff hope to see you at the headache bowl since you have practiced the new layout you should be right there for the #1 tag.

Jeff
JLIGON
Par Poster

Postby hohman on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Jeff unfortunately I don't think I can make the bowl on the first, our flight leaves around 600 that night for anchorage. I hope we can get together for a round, I'm guessing that you don't have a whole lot of time; let me know I'm also always in for a glow round.
Jason Hohman
PDGA #27508
hohman
Par Poster

Return to Woodland Park