2014 Trilogy Challenge

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

2014 Trilogy Challenge

Postby lbond on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Below is a link to info regarding the Trilogy Challenge by Dynamic Discs. I am thinking of putting one of these one, but I would first like to see if anyone would be interested in playing.

The format is one round, winner takes all. Three discs will be supplied for each player to play the round with. A Westside Discs putter, Latitutde 64 midrange and a Dynamic Discs driver. All three are brand new unreleased molds that will be debuting for these competitions.

Entry fee would be $30 which includes all three discs, a mini, a lanyard, a bag tag and koozie. I think this would be a great opportunity to get some new players into the sport by showing them what it's all about and supplying them with everything they need to play the game at the same time. I also think it would be a lot of fun to even out the playing field on some older rivalries by making everyone throw with the same unknown discs.

If you think you would be down for this please let me know. Or if you think you can generate some interest also let me know. The dates being offered by DD range anywhere from the end of May through the end of August so the event can be held anytime in that window.

http://trilogychallenge.com/
lbond
Bogey Poster

Re: 2014 Trilogy Challenge

Postby scorekeeper on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Sounds good to me !
Keep the disc rolling on this one .I am sure more people will join in once you can secure a date.
If you need any help I will gladly lend a hand to help this happen
Good Luck !
PEACE OUT ! :mrgreen: :ugeek:
MKPH #1 KREWE in STL. R .C. F. 2014 TAG # 411
Illinois Chain Gang # ?
FUN METER #1
scorekeeper
Birdie Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 am

Just double check the St. Louis and neighboring area schedules to make sure you aren't in competition with another event. Nothing kills an event like poor attendance and a divided community.

I hope it works out, it sounds like a great event.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby Geo on Mon May 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Has there been any more decision if you are going to throw this locally?
Geo
Bogey Poster

Postby emoney on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am

Is there any idea yet on this happening??
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments