The 2013 STL Area Tournament Schedule

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

The 2013 STL Area Tournament Schedule

Postby discdoh on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 am

The schedule should be finalized very shortly. Here is a link to the schedule that is in the works...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwk0bkd ... sp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwk0bkd ... sp=sharing

The schedule requests/modifications have started to dwindle out, so I think that this is pretty much good to go!

The full color 100% finalized course kiosk/refrigerator version will be ready shortly. I should have laminated copies for ALL of the local course captains ready to go by Feb. 1st. I also plan on having copies ready to hand out at The Valentine Massacre on Feb. 16th. I should have enough copies for everyone that signs up for the event.

If there is anything else that you would like to see added, let me know and I will do my best. Sorry for the delay in getting this out, but it is unfortunately neccessary. The last couple of years I released the schedule sooner than I should have. The result was a lot of people having incorrect schedules that they made their plans from. As always, please remember to verify everything by checking the website before you make any plans...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: The 2013 STL Area Tournament Schedule

Postby rondisc on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 pm

For sure we need to add GBO 4/12-14, the courses will be setup for worlds configuration(sp). Also Bowling Green is also 4/12-14. Both tourny are usually well attended by the traveling golfers.
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Here are several more regional tournys that folks adventured to last year. 2 regional A-tiers were added The Rumble and Madisonville Open.

The Rumble A-Tier Quad Cities IL/IA, Sat-Sun, Apr 27-28
Evansville Open V Pro/Am B-Tier Evansville, IN Sat-Sun, May 18-19
Greater Des Moines Challenge Pro/Am A-Tier Des Moines, IA Sat-Sun, May 25-26
Madisonville Open Pro/Am A-tier Madisonville, KY Sat-Sun, Jun 29-30
** 29th Mid-America Open Pro/Am B-tier Columbia, MO Sat-Sun, Jun 29-30
Dynamic Discs Open Pro/Am B-tier Emporia, KS Sat-Sun, Aug 24-25
Oklahoma Open - Presented by Dynamic Discs & TDSA - Pro & Adv Pro/Am A-tier Tulsa, OK Fri-Sat, Oct 25-26
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:33 pm

The schedule is now finalized. I will now start working on the full color version for all of the course kiosks. This will also be available for you to print out and post on your refrigerator once it is completed...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments