Save the Ta Tas

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

Save the Ta Tas

Postby Mike_R on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 pm

I did not see a thread started for this event. I assume it is still set for September 16.

I saw Mark musing aloud about tournament format.

I'd like to propose 2 rounds.

First round mandatory tag battle if you are an RCF member. (And if you are not then you could sign up and dump your 600+ tag on some poor sucker that same day. What a motivator to join the club!)

2nd round flighted into tiers based on score of first round. Tags on the line in first round should minimize sandbagging.

And of course we need the obligatory Ring o' fire.
Mike_R
Par Poster

Re: Save the Ta Tas

Postby MADDISC on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 am

I was thinking 2 rounds.
The first round I was thinking would be California singles. I guess we could do a tag match also.
The second round I wanted to do a random draw doubles format. You know its just not Sunday if I don't play in the nooner.
I am open to suggestions though.
MADDISC
Ace Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:49 am

Two rounds is a lot for a one day charity event. I'd go for a single game of random doubles or cali though.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby Richard~Cheese on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 pm

How bout..... 20$ gets 2 rds 18 holes w/ 2 differrent partners. 1st rd byop, sell mulligans limit 18 per team, mully used to retee only. Both partners throw to use mully. The more mullies we sell the more boobies we help save. Price is up to you on that one dude. 2nd rd random draw dubs(just like nooner maybe just a little more organized). Your final score will be 1st & 2nd rd combined. And treated as an indiviual score. For instance I shoot a 40 w/ joe 1st rd. I shoot a 50 w/ bob 2nd rd. Joe shoots a 45 2nd different partner. My final score 90, joe 85. Not that confussing I think.
The "art" of revolution....
Richard~Cheese
Birdie Poster

Postby MADDISC on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 am

I was under the obviously wrong assumption that the Ta-Tas was this Sunday.
However I called the parks Dept and we have the Pavilion rented for the 14th of October.
So this sunday I will give away some of the ace pool and save the rest hopefully for the Ta-Tas.
Probably I will give away a 100 .00 via 5 / 20.dollar ctp's.
Hopefully noone will hit an ace There are 3 more Sundays until the 14th of October not including the Club Championships. Providing nobodys hits an ace between now and then I will give away the rest of the ace pool at the Ta-Tas.

It will be 2 separate rounds. The first round will be singles playing California.
It will cost 20.00
10 goes to the Ta-Tas
5 goes to the Payout
5 goes to the ctp

The second round will be random draw doubles and will be priced the same.
The first round will be at 9am the second round will be at 1pm.
I hope everyone will come out and support the Ta-Tas Like a Bra. (lol)

Thanks
Mark Dudenhoeffer
314-713-8640
MADDISC
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 am

Just so everyone is clear...

This Sunday, 9/16, will be the Kop-A-Feel Sunday Nooner. It will play just like any other Sunday Nooner - 1 round of random draw doubles at 12:00PMish - other than the fact that there will be 5 x $20 CTPs to shoot at. The extra $5 collected will be a donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. It will help boost the final numbers that we come up with at the actual Save the Ta-Tas event on 10/14.

Here is a little flyer that I felt up...

Damn, I meant here is a little flyer that I whipped up...

discdoh
Ace Poster

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments