Re: 3 Man Throwdown Against MS: Part 2 July 15

Postby gflap on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 am

Any results?
gflap
Birdie Poster

3 Man Throwdown Against MS: Part 2 July 15

Postby emptv on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Disc up Flapper,
Yes, the top 5 teams all are part of the Traveling Outlaw league. :D You should think about going with us, you would love it.
I believe it was 1) (LAKER team) Zak W., Chris A., Francis A. 2) (Centralia team) 3 (Centralia team) 4 (Centralia team) 5 (LAKER team) Eric B., John Q., & Larry A. KERS.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Re: 3 Man Throwdown Against MS: Part 2 July 15

Postby dehaas on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 am

sorry for the delay guys, i've been wrapping up my summer semester and have been busy. unfortunately the score cards were accidentally pitched in the tear down process, so i don't have the exact list of scores, but bruce's rundown sounds right. francis, chris, and zach finished in first, shooting 54 for each round of 21 holes. there were no aces hit, and eric giebelstein took home half of the ace pot on a 50/50 ctp after everbody got one ace run at the basket.

after all of the expenses were covered, there is just over $1,500 to be donated, $1,514 to be exact if i recall correctly. my employer will match the donation once i file the paperwork on my side of things, bringing a total of over $3,000 going to the gateway chapter of the national multiple sclerosis society.

going forward for next year's iteration i plan on moving the tournament back into the fall. the heat was pretty rough, and i think nobody would mind playing in a bit cooler weather. it's looking like the back 9 set of baskets were ordered for the course in lebanon, il so expect to see the tournament out there next year. part of the decision to use highland to begin with was that it was a relatively new course and i wanted to get people out there to check it out.

thanks to everybody who came out and played...this year ran a bit smoother than last year, and there are still some tweeks needed moving forward.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments