STLDGC Event Discussion Open Forum

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

Re: The March C-Tiers 2012 - 2 PDGA Events - 3/24 & 3/25

Postby f-b-i- on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Whats wrong with 100% pay out. Why dose the tournament player have to pay for most of the improvements at the courses. Its crap. The money we need should come from joining the club. we have over 400 club members charge and exxtra 5 to join, also raise the club discs a couple of bucks.(we would still have the cheapest disc around) Go back to fundraisers. I think it would make things better for every 1. It would cut out all the bitching. (I think the borad likes the dramma. ) no more payouts less than the entry fees. Its a joke to get 11$ just to say we pay more spots. 21 $ to enter 1 goes to the ace pool. 20 too payout. I think it would make things easier.
f-b-i-
Bogey Poster

Re: The March C-Tiers 2012 - 2 PDGA Events - 3/24 & 3/25

Postby bean928 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm not talking trash im stating how I see it and throwing some ideas on how I would do things if I could throw the disc a mile and putt lights out. It just makes more sense to do something about it rather than complain about it on here. Complaining gets you nowhere just makes you look like a crybaby. Everyone enjoys competition that's a given. However not everyone is about the money and expecting something in return. Or always wanting more. I think if there was a five k purse there still will be someone complaining about something. You cant make everyone happy. However There are plenty of ways pros can juIce up their pot just seems they complain about it instead of acting on it. But maybe not everyone sees things the same way as me. Guess that's my business degree view. I think your pro tourney only is a great idea. Let's see if any of the pros will help get the ball moving. Once again I don't have a problem with anyone just calling how I see it.
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Re: STLDGC Event Discussion Open Forum

Postby fairweather_fan on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm

i went ahead and split off the non-C Tiers specific conversation into this new "open forum" thread. hopefully the discussion will be continued.

unfortunately, as i was transferring the thread i inadvertently deleted 5-6 posts. very sorry, but i have no way to retrieve them.
aka 'teddy ballgame'
2012 RCF Bag Tag #411
2012 SICG Bag Tag #30
fairweather_fan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments