2012 St. Louis Area Disc Golf Tournament Schedule

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

2012 St. Louis Area Disc Golf Tournament Schedule

Postby discdoh on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

UPDATE - The schedule has been updated to reflect all of the park changes that have occured during the last couple of months. Hopefully the parks departmnt doesn't have any more surprises for us in store and this can now be considered a closed subject. I think it is now safe for everyone to start finalizing their personal schedules with as many disc golf tournaments as you can fit in! We will see you all at the pavilions...

This schedule still remains tentative until the STL County Parks Department gets back to us confirming the pavilion rentals. They are being extremely careful because of the recent political posturing that put all of their jobs on the line...you can't blame them. Once they make up for lost ground, I am sure that we will get everything approved.

With that said, I wanted to get this out ASAP. I know that some people need to get their ducks in a row sooner than later to ensure that they get to attend all of the events that they want to. Once again, though, please take this with a grain of salt until we get final approval.

If you would like to download the high-quality format for printing or viewing, please visit the event section of the Main Page and click on the image of the schedule. Let it re-adjust and then right click on the image of the schedule..."Save picture as..."

Or, if you would prefer, just send me a PM with your e-mail and I will personally send you the 9MB ultra-high-quality version.

Thanks!
Greg D'OH

discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: 2012 St. Louis Area Disc Golf Tournament Schedule

Postby discdoh on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:28 pm

The schedule has been updated and can now be considered 100% finalized!

There are still a couple of tournaments that have a TBD concerning the course that will be used. As those dates appraoch, we will let everyone know what the parks department has decided. Just check the individual tournament thread for that event and we will let you know.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discthrower on Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Anyone have info on the 7-1-12 Disc/Ball Golf Scramble?
discthrower
Bogey Poster

Postby Puck'n'Disc5 on Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 am

discthrower wrote:Anyone have info on the 7-1-12 Disc/Ball Golf Scramble?

Not sure, but I have a team on deck for this event.
Puck'n'Disc5
Birdie Poster

Postby KDog on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Glad to see that we're still starting the Ice Bowl series at Creve Coeur.
KDog
Bogey Poster

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments