Glow round at Schroeder: Tues. 11/29 6pm

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

Glow round at Schroeder: Tues. 11/29 6pm

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 am

This got buried in the Schroeder park Summer Leauge thread for some reason, so I thought I'd "shed some light on it".

There will be a $5 Glow Round at Schroeder Park DGC at 6pm on THIS TUESDAY, Nov. 29th at 6pm.

It's said that this is the first ever Glow there, so let's make it rock... we could get more in the future.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Re: Glow round at Schroeder: Tues. 11/29 6pm

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 am

COOL EVENT! (literally, it was pretty cold out last night)

Mark Dude brought us the wicked low-profile blinkers (thank you sir) and the 11 who came broke into 3 groups for two rounds lasting up to 9pm. Turns out this park is awesome for glow DG. Even Marks dog had fun because she found a nice cat leg to play with :?

I know that the payouts went to scores of 52, 53 and 54... but I don't know exactly who was who as I never had the cards in my hand. Pretty sure P.J. was 52 and Glen was 53... but hopefully someone will come along and straighten me out.

I had 56, which I was pleased enough with, being a 1st year player on his first ever glow game... throwing with gloves on.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Re: Glow round at Schroeder: Tues. 11/29 6pm

Postby pjohnmeyer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 pm

HA!!! I wish I had a 52. That would have been Grant.

There was some discussion afterwards that this may become a more regular event ... so keep your eyes on the forums.
pjohnmeyer
Par Poster

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments