Big Guns

Info and Discussion on STLDGC and other St. Louis-area Events

Big Guns

Postby Bison on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:06 am

Don't forget that the weekend of August 30-31 is The Big Guns hosted by the JC Sharpshooters. It will be the B.Y.O.P on Saturday and on Sunday it's a C tier singles event! Two rounds will be played both days one round from the Blue tees and one from the Red with the baskets stretched into their farthest placement. Check the Facebook page for the flyer and more details.
Bison
Par Poster

Re: Big Guns

Postby Bison on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 am

Just a reminder this event is this weekend!
Bison
Par Poster

Postby 3putt on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 am

Hey, so I'm pretty new here and don't necessarily know how all of this works. I checked out the facebook page (assuming this is the right one: https://www.facebook.com/STLDGC/timeline) and didn't see anything about time. I am definitely interested in both days. Also just recently became a member and it would be great if I could some how get the bag tag that day. If not I don't mind going into the store. Also, do you have to be a member to participate. Might bring a buddy that I'll try to get to join as well. I assume B.Y.O.P = Bring your own player.

I realize this is probably not the appropriate board for this, but I didn't see any kind of "New player board". Sorry about that. Thank you in advance for any insight, much appreciated!! Excited to be here!
3putt

Postby Mattress on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:53 pm

A big guns thanks to all involved with the tournament last weekend. Does anyone have a pic of the score board? It wasn't available after Swarez took me down in a 6 hole play off. Or when it will be posted on the PDGA?
Mattress
Bogey Poster

Postby Bison on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:14 pm

The results from Sun?
Bison
Par Poster

Postby Mattress on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 am

Yes Sunday
Mattress
Bogey Poster

Postby Bison on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I asked about it but got no response. I will bring it up again tomorrow at the 4 club event.
Bison
Par Poster

Return to STLDGC & Area Tournaments