Mandos and OB needs to be spelled out for this course so we all can play it the way it will be play in a tourney. Here are my questions:
1. Hole 2, is the trail OB?
2. Hole 3 is reported as having a mando that keeps you from throwing over the road. What tree or marker do we have to stay with in?
3. Does hole 3 long have the same mando? If you have to throw hard left around the first tree from the longs it really just make for a stupid hole, because you'll just go it the round anyway trying to flip your shot.
4. Does hole 3 have a drop if you miss the mando?
5. Is the trail OB on 6 if you role down the hill?
6. Is across the creek (not in) on 10 and 11 OB?
7. Does hole 18 have any mandos, if so which trees or markers are you using?
I know I've asked this before, but I just want concrete answers for the tourney coming up. I personally think a mando on 3 is bad because with a turn over you can hit the side of a car with no warning, if you go over the road at least they can see it coming. The trails I would expect to be OB, over the creek can go either way, depending on if you want to keep play moving. Finally 18 I just want to ask before someone says, hay you can't do that. I'll post this in the tourney post to. Still looking for the Blue Illusion on 12
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left"