Distances for the Tee settings

Arnold, MO

Distances for the Tee settings

Postby Disc_Mike on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:52 pm

i played Arnold Park today and wrote down each of the tee distances. This is helpful for those of us that are setting up our apps that will record how we do on different courses and tees.

1 175 225
2 310 385
3 320 395
4 220 295
5 145 250 blue has a Mando
6 160 ??? blue has a Mando
7 145 140
8 125 160
9 210 255

The blue on Tee 6 is not marked with a distance i will try to get the distance next time i play.
The Tees on 7 seem backwards at first thought. but the difficulty of the blue gives it a reason to have a shorter distance.
In The Bag Champion Wraith,Star Archon,Champion Valkyrie,Champion Sidewinder, Star Vulcan,Champion Monster,Champion Viking,R-Pro Boss,DX Archangel,DX Dragon,Glo Nuke,DX Roc,Star Skeeter, DX Cheetah,Z-Buzzz,Champion Rhyno,SuperSoft Wizard
Disc_Mike
Bogey Poster

Re: Distances for the Tee settings

Postby Sac on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:28 pm

If you are referring to the distances on the markers, I don't know how accurate all of them are anymore. A couple of tee off areas have had to be moved due to park changes and I don't think distances have been updated. While the numbers should give you good ideas, they probably aren't 100% (Unless someone has remeasured and updated the signs).

These are tees that I know have changed in the last year or so and may have wrong distances. There may be others that I am forgetting.
1-red and blue changed
2-same
3-same
4-same
5-mando changed, but I assume distance is measured in a straight line to the basket so it would be the same
6-red and blue changed
7-same
8-same
9-same
Sac
Bogey Poster

Re: Distances for the Tee settings

Postby Disc_Mike on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks for the help. I guess i should bring a long tape or get a roller measure to get more accurate measurments.
In The Bag Champion Wraith,Star Archon,Champion Valkyrie,Champion Sidewinder, Star Vulcan,Champion Monster,Champion Viking,R-Pro Boss,DX Archangel,DX Dragon,Glo Nuke,DX Roc,Star Skeeter, DX Cheetah,Z-Buzzz,Champion Rhyno,SuperSoft Wizard
Disc_Mike
Bogey Poster

Return to Arnold City Park