SERVICES

Unrelated to disc golf

SERVICES

Postby emptv on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 pm

:idea:
How about using this tab for a listing of potential services that can be offered by our fellow disc golfers. Maybe we will be able to actually get some people some type of employment. I myself know of a electrician or 2, a couple of tree trimmers, a auto mechanic, a floor installer, a glazer (window installer), a mobile powerwasher, a pest control man, and a graphic artist.
If you just list what services you have to offer, someone might need that service and hire you for the job, or maybe someone might know someone who knows someone who has a buisness in need of your services for a full time job. You never know who needs what done. Lets utilize our network of friends and try to help each other during these hard times and beyond. We will get through these tough times because, WE ARE AMERICANS NOT AMERICAN'TS. Yeah, I know it is a corny phrase but now that I have put it on line, lets see how long before some polititian uses it. :lol:

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $180/$97
Sweeps= $4/$11
Fun= $378
emptv
Ace Poster

Graphic Artist/Photo Retoucher

Postby emptv on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:27 pm

I am the aforementioned Graphic artist.
20+ years in the electronic prepress trade, journeyman color seperator, & photo retoucher. Photoshop and Quark are my specialties, while having some experience with Indesign.
Available for personal or buisness work.
Presently working days 08:00-16:30.

Cell # 314-606-3475
Bruce Cortrecht

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $180/$97
Sweeps= $4/$11
Fun= $378
emptv
Ace Poster

Re: SERVICES

Postby listen4chains on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Anyone who is moving, or just needs big, clean boxes to put shit in, let me know in advance. I may be able to help you with a wide variety of sizes, to help you out.

I also am a Tupperware Consultant, and if you have wives/girlfriends or family that would like to get well-made food storage solutions, as well as a wide variety of great cookware, knives, and other culinary implements to save you time and money for your family, I am the man with the plan! If you have seen our products, you should know how great they are, and all Tupperware products have a lifetime warranty, and will save you MONEY!! Plus, they make food preparation from the freezer to the microwave to the refrigerator QUICKER, and BETTER! I would be glad to show you, and help you earn some money for yourselves or for your wives/girlfriends/family members, and save them a LOT of money on THEIR purchases, too!

Eric Twedell
314-302-1949
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Re: SERVICES

Postby scorekeeper on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 am

I have the ability to tell people exactly what i think , so if you are wondering I will be sure to tell you. No punches pulled :mrgreen: :ugeek: PEACE
MKPH #1 KREWE in STL. R .C. F. 2014 TAG # 411
Illinois Chain Gang # ?
FUN METER #1
scorekeeper
Birdie Poster

Return to Off-Topic Discussions