What do u think?

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

What do u think?

Postby Richard~Cheese on Fri May 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Posted for insight from dubs players only...
Question is: if you play in "any" dubs league w/ an ace pool. You &/or your partner hit an ace during league play. Do you give him/her a % of the payout? If so what %age sounds fair to you? Or would you keep it all to yourself? :twisted:
For example: your partner shoots first w/ a sweet lay up to the post. To give the team a walk off 2 on that hole for sure. So you go for it (no worries gotta 2 either way) & hit it.
Example 2: short hole 200-250 so both decide to run it first guy up hit it...
Remember that many dub leaguers may have had the same partner for many seasons or years. & may have an $$$ agreement already.... :mrgreen:
The "art" of revolution....
Richard~Cheese
Birdie Poster

Re: What do u think?

Postby Chris K on Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

In a bring your partner league, my partner and I split everything 50/50. In a random doubles league, such as the Nooner, I keep 90% and give 10% to the TD. No winnings are split with my partner unless agreed to before any winnings are won.
Chris K
Ace Poster

Re: What do u think?

Postby Richard~Cheese on Sat May 25, 2013 1:07 pm

I do a 10-20% for random partners depending on circumstances & partner even up to a 50/50 if discussed first. Just like tipping someone for being there. If I did have a regular league partner 50/50 is always the case. + give whatever comes up as a odd payout# back to start up the ace pool(for instance ace pool at 229$ give the 9$ to TD for ace restart & split the 220 w/ partner). After all it's kinda free $$$. Why not spread the wealth .....
The "art" of revolution....
Richard~Cheese
Birdie Poster

Return to General DG Talk