Customer Service

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

Customer Service

Postby legendarydave on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Stopped by the Gateway store for the 2nd time ever today, and once again the service was great! Thanks a bunch to tall skinny guy, bright shirt guy, and important looking ballcap guy! They took the time to explain and answer questions for a newbie like me. I have had little to no luck at no other retailers! You are AWESOME... left with 7 discs and couldn't be happier... too bad it's so hot or I coulda played with my new toys today! But all you STL folks probably knew all this already right?
legendarydave
Par Poster

Re: Customer Service

Postby MedicineMan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 pm

If you are ever in KC, I'd recommend going to Disc Golf World. Rick and Dick there are both very helpful and knowledgeable in all discs, and make awesome recommendations! From beginner to advanced.

If you ever go tell them Justin sent ya :)
KCFDC #1256
PDGA #47034

May the Force be with You!
MedicineMan
Bogey Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Legendarydave, you are right.
My favorite thing about the service at Gateway has always been that they don't have the whole ego thing (our discs are the best and you shouldn't throw anything else) you would expect to find. Very refreshing to feel like you are getting an honest and humble opinion.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby WestPlexer on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Always had great service from their store. In fact I will be stopping by their store latter this week to drop off my Gateway Backpack bag to get repaired. No I didn't just buy it and had problems either. My wife bought me this bag as a X-Mas present 6 years ago but with all the games and tournaments I've played since then it just needs a little tender love and care to put it back into top form. And the cost? Nada, it's taken care of. Love my bag, guess I'm the one who needs to show it a little more tender lovin'!
Where did the basket go to now?!
Rick
[color=#BF40FF][/color] RCF Tag#293
St. Charles Club Tag #75
WestPlexer
Bogey Poster

Postby WestPlexer on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Plus I need to use my 2012 tag to get a free disc! BooYah! :lol:
Where did the basket go to now?!
Rick
[color=#BF40FF][/color] RCF Tag#293