DG COURSE REVIEW 2011 - top 50

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

DG COURSE REVIEW 2011 - top 50

Postby dahig on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoo - hoo players!!!
check this out!!!
for the third year now centralia has made the top 50 list. we are in the company of some of the BEST courses in the country and i an very proud of our club,dave s. and the foundation for all the time and effort we all have put in to help the park achieve the status it deserves.
i'll not spoil it revealing our # here...
follow the link http://www.dgcoursereview.com/topcourse ... s_2011.php and check it out!! and while your there take a minute and leave a nice review of your own, the course deserves it and you'll be helping to (hopefully) place it higher up on the 2012 list. believe me there are hundreds of fantastic course out there, it IS an honor to be on this list.
i have no doubt that the addition of concrete teepads (summer 2012) will also help future reviews.(most if not ALL of the negative comments are about our lack of concrete. go read them it's interesting). this (the list) is also the type of thing that will help us when we start hosting PDGA events. it draws attention to our little piece of disc golf heaven and helps players decide on where to stop on a DG road trip or tournament and brings attention to players outside our area/state (i'm looking at you missouri, kentucky and indiana!!) ;)

DG course review is a great site packed FULL of information about courses world wide. it can tell you most everything a player would need/want to know about any of the courses listed. (it's why we have a permanent link on our home page).
so.. go check out the site and see where your favorite courses fall. AND GO FIND SOME NEW ONES TO PLAY!!!

Re: DG COURSE REVIEW 2011 - top 50

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Concrete tee pads are actually going to happen??? Hell yeah........that is sweet news!! :D
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Return to General DG Talk