St. Louis Open and Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

St. Louis Open and Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend

Postby emptv on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Disc Up,
I have been been talking with the people putting on The Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend and we can be part of this.
JOIN us in 2012 and Play disc golf on your course, in your town. Let us know so that we can add you. May 5-May 6th is the 22nd WBDGW. We will start registering cities and events in January. Start planning yours now. It can be a tournament or any disc golf event of your choice. We will have the official logo and official whole merchandise for you to sell to do your own fundraiser if you want to do one. Details will be up on the website by Jan. 1, 2012.

When I mentioned to them we have our A tier that weekend, here is what they said.
Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend All you have to do is register your A tier event with us by contacting us at WBDGW.com. We will register you and count it as part of the celebration. IT's FREE!!!

Should we participate in the Worlds Biggest? It's free and I can try to get this going, but I do not want to take up something like this without the permission/graces of the club reps.
Let me know what you think, and I will know more after the Jan. 1, 2012.

Always trying to keep the game we play, fun.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $0/$0
Sweeps= $0/$0
Fun= $0
emptv
Ace Poster