gateway clear evolution

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

gateway clear evolution

Postby discdork on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 am

what you guys think of the clear evolution plastic from gateway? i like its like a softer gummier version of innova's champion plastic really wish innova could get there hands on some and make some destroyers out of it now that would be a sick disc :D
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Re: gateway clear evolution

Postby Robbins on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:15 am

Now that it has gotten hotter the Gateway CE is really soft and maybe more comparable to FLX plastic. The plastic is grippy in all weather conditions including rain, where champ and Z plastic suck. The CE Wizards are money! Great for putting and throwing. I also am a fan of the CE Warriors, Sabres and Spirits. And by the way... HITMAN- you should try throwing the CE Spirits as thumbers... they Bomb.
Sometimes I wonder why the Frisbee is getting bigger...and then it hits me.
Robbins
Bogey Poster

Postby discdork on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 am

the gateway store told me they didn't make sabers in the clear plastic ive also requested the rage in this plastic last 3 times in the store but don't think it will ever happen however they did give me 25 clear evolution discs and like 8 xouts for $200 bucks so i can't really bitch :D
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby discdork on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:25 am

the clear elements are on a whole nother level to they fly so much better than the regular ones and yah they have great grip in the rain
discdork
Birdie Poster

Return to Disc Talk & Equipment Chat