Good news for Gremlin fans

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

Good news for Gremlin fans

Postby Working Stiff on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 pm

It's now officially the disc that would never die! Originally the Ching Sniper and later the Innova Gremlin, this mold gets its THIRD crack at the market.

discgolfsweden wrote:09-04-02 - Discmania GM
Discmania GM, “Greater Midrange” is good partner to the MD1. Flight rating is set to speed=6, glide=5, turn=0 (HSS) and fade=1 (LSS). You have seen this disc before as the Gremlin in the Innova line-up, Discmania has taken over this out of production Innova mold.

Discmania GM have been released in the US in both D and S-line.
So if you have been bumming, trying to cope with life after the Gremlin, the Discmania GM comes to your rescue!
Last edited by Working Stiff on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Re: Good news for Gremlin fans.

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:58 pm

I don't know about the gremlin, but I used to really like the ching Sniper! I thought that the Sniper was a lot like the Panther!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby Working Stiff on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:10 pm

I think the Gremlin was the Sniper mold with a bead, but I don't have one to look at to double-check. At any rate, the Gremlin was more stable than a Panther. At least a DX Panther. The Champ Panther actually is a pretty nice mid, not nearly as flippy as the DX. At least the old Champ Panthers were, all the new ones I have seen were domey, so I'd have to assume they are flippier than the flat ones. At any rate, I'd expect the Gremlin/GM to be more stable than the Panther.

DId you catch all that, Buzzz Boy? :P
Last edited by Working Stiff on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Postby dehaas on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:37 pm

I thought the gremlins were the ching snipers also. Anyhow, I found a stash of gremlins over at discgolfvalues.com They've got some champion x-outs for like 14 bucks, considering an original proline gremlin will cost you an arm and a leg on ebay. I still threw my proline up until recently...it was getting severely flippy and I was afraid to lose it.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Working Stiff wrote:I think the Gremlin was the Sniper mold with a bead, but I don't have one to look at to double-check. At any rate, the Gremlin was more stable than a Panther. At least a DX Panther. The Champ Panther actually is a pretty nice mid, not nearly as flippy as the DX. At last the old Champ Panthers were, all the new ones I have seen were domey, so I'd have to assume they are flippier than the flat ones. At any rate, I'd expect the Gremlin/GM to be more stable than the Panther.

Yeah, I got it. Of course, now you've made it easy for me to say, who really cares?? When the Buzzz is all the midrange you'll ever need!! :twisted:
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby emoney on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm

the play it again sports on clarkson has those gremlins i do believe in the pro line. they have alot of stuff i didn't know about. skeeters, and wolf, and a bunch of stuff all in pro and some are even in star plastic. maybe even the gremlin is. check it out if you like those and dont want to go on ebay.
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Postby Working Stiff on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm

jeffthrow6892 wrote:
Working Stiff wrote:I think the Gremlin was the Sniper mold with a bead, but I don't have one to look at to double-check. At any rate, the Gremlin was more stable than a Panther. At least a DX Panther. The Champ Panther actually is a pretty nice mid, not nearly as flippy as the DX. At last the old Champ Panthers were, all the new ones I have seen were domey, so I'd have to assume they are flippier than the flat ones. At any rate, I'd expect the Gremlin/GM to be more stable than the Panther.

Yeah, I got it. Of course, now you've made it easy for me to say, who really cares?? When the Buzzz is all the midrange you'll ever need!! :twisted:
Does Discraft send you a royalty after each shameless Buzzz shill, or is this just your idea of fun?

BTW, have you thrown one of the new flat-top KC Rocs yet? :P
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Re: Good news for Gremlin fans

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Working Stiff wrote:
jeffthrow6892 wrote:

Does Discraft send you a royalty after each shameless Buzzz shill, or is this just your idea of fun?

BTW, have you thrown one of the new flat-top KC Rocs yet? :P

Uh, no, & ....................definitely, NO!!!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby bobosun on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 am

I get royalties from Tim & Dave each time I mention BEADLESS!!!
RCF 16
JCS 3
ANT 1
PDGA 2077
beadless
bobosun
Bogey Poster

Postby Working Stiff on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 am

bobosun wrote:I get royalties from Tim & Dave each time I mention BEADLESS!!!
They couldn't afford you. Your royalty check would be bigger than Climo's.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Next

Return to Disc Talk & Equipment Chat