R-Pro Dart by Innova

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

Re: R-Pro Dart by Innova

Postby dehaas on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:37 pm

bowling green is the biggest am tournament of the year though. if you're a disc manufacturer it makes sense to donate more at a tournament that size, because you're getting your product out there. keep in mind all this stuff is donated. i agree with a lot of you that it seems the same molds end up as giveaways, but something is better than nothing. almost all of my players pack discs end up in the trunk of my car for friends who have never played. as far as i'm concerned, they're serving a purpose and i'm willing to part with them if it means somebody else is out there playing our game. the only way to get a better selection of discs, or more discs in the players pack is to host a good tourney, which will draw bigger crowds each year. i know stl is capable of hosting one of the best a tiers out there, and like anything else, give it a bit of time.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Postby STARFIRE on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:16 pm

irwinje wrote:
Calvin wrote:Please!! No more Rocs in player's packs.

I agree too. The problem is Innova sends what they want to send for the player packs. I'll see if I can't persuade them to do something different this year,

Star Monarch....
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Postby BubbaKick on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 pm

jeffthrow6892 wrote:
Calvin wrote:Please!! No more Rocs in player's packs. I have a dozen Ontario Rocs and KC Pro Rocs and any other kind of Roc from past players packs! Put a new disc in the pack, like a Boss or a Dart. Hell, I'd take another Wizard before another Roc. Please!

I couldn't possibly agree more! :D
OK, since this seems to be a problem I've come up with a solution. If you have a players pack Roc you don't want, you can give it to me. I know, I know...it's a big sacrifice on my part. However if adding to my Roc stash will help keep everyone happy, I'm willing to take on the burden. :P
BubbaKick
Par Poster

Postby emoney on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Well frolfers you have to understand that they are not going to give away a top seller or new item. I completely agree about no more ROCS!! How bout suggesting a champion coyote or ol' school goblin IRWINJE?
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Postby dehaas on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 am

gremlin > all else
dehaas
Ace Poster

Postby WoodRiverChainBanger on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 pm

I have the new Dart,feels good,flys good,but i still suck at putting :( :lol:
WoodRiverChainBanger
Bogey Poster

Postby danruder on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 am

I hit my first ace with a star dart it's probably along with the mako the best mid range and approach discs ever made.
danruder
Bogey Poster

Postby forehand on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm

danruder wrote:I hit my first ace with a star dart it's probably along with the mako the best mid range and approach discs ever made.

LOL :lol:
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

Postby Lazerface on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:43 am

white birch aces dont count. :lol:
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Previous