R-Pro Dart by Innova

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

R-Pro Dart by Innova

Postby STARFIRE on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Looks interesting, can't wait to try the new plastic!

R-Pro provides the most grip of any of our plastics, wet or dry. R-Pro has more grip, flexibilty and durability than our DX plastic. R-Pro material is good to grip and good to stick.

http://innovadiscs.com/discs/rprodart.html
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Re: R-Pro Dart by Innova

Postby irwinje on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am

I ordered 5 of them, they'll be in on Wednesday and available at the C-Tiers next weekend
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby STARFIRE on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Oh, man..I gotta get at least one of those! Hopefully two but I don't want to be greedy.

I was thinking these might be good for STL Open players packages.

*But I really would love to see a Champion Roc with the STL Open '09 stamp on it, whoo, what da ya say Jeff? I love Champion Rocs, I hear they only produce 'em once a year?
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Postby Calvin on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Please!! No more Rocs in player's packs. I have a dozen Ontario Rocs and KC Pro Rocs and any other kind of Roc from past players packs! Put a new disc in the pack, like a Boss or a Dart. Hell, I'd take another Wizard before another Roc. Please!
Everybody just cool out.

Tag #45
Calvin
Bogey Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Calvin wrote:Please!! No more Rocs in player's packs. I have a dozen Ontario Rocs and KC Pro Rocs and any other kind of Roc from past players packs! Put a new disc in the pack, like a Boss or a Dart. Hell, I'd take another Wizard before another Roc. Please!

I couldn't possibly agree more! :D
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Calvin wrote:Please!! No more Rocs in player's packs. I have a dozen Ontario Rocs and KC Pro Rocs and any other kind of Roc from past players packs! Put a new disc in the pack, like a Boss or a Dart. Hell, I'd take another Wizard before another Roc. Please!

willing to part with any of those spare rocs weighing down your bag? :D
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby BubbaKick on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 am

jeffthrow6892 wrote:

That Sanny Roc you gave me from last years Open is nice. It flies like...A BUZZZ! :P You should have thrown it, man!
BubbaKick
Par Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am

BubbaKick wrote:
jeffthrow6892 wrote:

That Sanny Roc you gave me from last years Open is nice. It flies like...A BUZZZ! :P You should have thrown it, man!

Yeah, your right, I SHOULD HAVE thrown it. Right into Lake Unger!!! :twisted:
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby irwinje on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 am

Calvin wrote:Please!! No more Rocs in player's packs.

I agree too. The problem is Innova sends what they want to send for the player packs. I'll see if I can't persuade them to do something different this year,
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby listen4chains on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:58 am

Players packs for the Open?

Take a look at what Bowling Green is doing--- Five Discs for fifty bucks---thats like playing for FREE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I know that that is a bit much, but even though the players packs have been good here, I have to agree with Calvin, no ROCS!!!
Getting a VARIETY of discs is what I like about BG AMs event, plus the QUANTITY!! :mrgreen:
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Next

Return to Disc Talk & Equipment Chat