Full Color KC Rocs

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

Re: Full Color KC Rocs

Postby HITMAN on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:50 pm

BubbaKick wrote:Still looking for anyone else who has thrown a full color KC Roc.

I've thrown a supercolor buzz :lol:
HITMAN
Par Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:43 am

rondisc wrote:
jeffthrow6892 wrote:
forehand wrote:U should put down all of those junk discs and try the warrior.

C'mon Brian, you know you used to throw Buzzz, don't give me that "junk disc" B. S.! Perhaps the Warrior has replaced the Buzzz for you, but for me, the warrior is too disappointingly simliar to a Element. At least the S plastic one I got from you is. It's too flat, not that stable, & doesn't have the glide a Buzzz has. Now maybe the E plastic warrior will be different but, I agree with Bubba in that the warrior(or element) is more like a driver in feel than a midrange. An even bigger diameter than the Buzzz or Roc doesn't thrill me, either. So while I'm always eager to try new Gateway plastic, the warrior didn't really click for me!

Jeff,
How about unger tomorrow, 3:15?

Ron,
Thanks for the invitation, but I already have a round with a friend scheduled for Sioux a little bit earlier, probably won't be able to make both happen. However, I do plan on making the Cross Town tournament at Unger on Sun., representing the NORTH, of course! So if not tomorrow, then I'll hopefully see you on Sun.!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby BubbaKick on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 am

Sooo...from this thread we have learned that:

1) Jeff likes the Buzzz.
2) Brian likes the Warrior.
3) Ron likes Unger.
4) Jeff has a busy disc golf social schedule, and...
5) I'm the only person on this board who has thrown a full color KC Roc.

Thanks for the help! :P
BubbaKick
Par Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:55 am

Um, glad we could be of some assistance to you! :lol:
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby forehand on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:09 pm

No...I do like the buzz but im only throwin it now for anhyzer shots because its so beat up...once my E warrior beats up my buzz will probably be extinct...U Know i like the buzz jeff...
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Well.... I'm going to have to backtrack a little bit on the warrior. I got another one (still in S plastic) at the Hazelwood Ice Bowl, & gave it a few throws today. And... I have to admit, I rather liked it! Maybe the first one I got was a dud or something. But this new one was nice & stable, seemed pretty fast, & flew very straight with a predictable fade at the end. I might have to try to work it in to the bag, afterall!

Let me beat Bubba to the punch. Full color KC Rocs???? Uh..........anybody?? Sorry, man! :P
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby BubbaKick on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:27 am

jeffthrow6892 wrote: Let me beat Bubba to the punch. Full color KC Rocs???? Uh..........anybody?? Sorry, man! :P
At this point, I'm just going to make you throw mine so you will FINALLY have something on-topic to say! :P
BubbaKick
Par Poster

Previous

Return to Disc Talk & Equipment Chat