star max at jb monday

lose your disc? leave one behind? post it up in here...

star max at jb monday

Postby discdork on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 am

lost my black star max on hole 1 at jb i believe it is a tree even though i couldnt see it in the trees saw and heard it hit a branch but never came back down name and # on back but very hard to see as it is a black disc........reward for its return or the return of any of the 30-40 discs ive lost this year :cry:
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Re: star max at jb monday

Postby discdoh on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:51 am

A woman walking her child in a stroller hucked it back onto the fairway. Someone in our group grabbed it and has it for you. Not positive exactly who it was. There was 5 of us - Robo, Roger, Doug, Jeff, and myself. They are all Tuesday leaguers, so it should be there this afternoon.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdork on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 pm

kick ass that was quick to who ever got my max in dohs group i gotta glo champ destroyer for you 314-570-0691 dave
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby discdork on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 am

so yesterday afternoon i was playin at jokerst and as i was approaching the tee pad on 4 there was a group there of 2 men and a woman there like play through and thats when i notice the woman has my xl i lost like 2 weeks ago in her hand so i was like sure id love to play through as soon as i get my disc back the look was priceless uh ur dave? uh uh uh sorry i didnt call uh uh i like the mushrooms u drew on it.....and i still gave her another disc for replacement she didnt ask but i was like hell two discs found in one day theres still hope out there for the rest of mine so to anyone with a disc that says dave rosenzweig give me a call return my disc and leave with a different one for free
discdork
Birdie Poster

Return to Lost Discs