LOST DGA ROGUE AND DIABLO FLEX

lose your disc? leave one behind? post it up in here...

LOST DGA ROGUE AND DIABLO FLEX

Postby DISC N JEFF on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 pm

I LOST A PINK DGA ROGUE AT UNGER TODAY ON HOLE 3. IT HYZERED OVER TO THE LEFT OF THE FAIRWAY POSSIBLY BACK BY THE SWAMP. IF ANYBODY FINDS IT MY NAME AND NUMBER IS ON THE BACK. I WILL BE HAPPY TO TRADE A DISC FOR IT IF FOUND. THANKS AND GOOD DISC'N.

ALSO I LOST A BURNT OARNGE DIABLO FLEX IN THE LAKE ON HOLE 14 DURING THE FIRST ROUND. LAST SEEN FLOATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE DURING THE SECOND ROUND AND STILL 300 FEET OUT.

AGAIN REWARD IF FOUND.
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Re: LOST DGA ROGUE AND DIABLO FLEX

Postby tyler23 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 pm

I will be up there tomorrow looking for discs and would gladlly return them if found.
Tag #2
tyler23
Par Poster

Postby DISC N JEFF on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

hey about what time are you going to be up there i thought about going upthere with my waders. and maybe play 9 holes possibly more.
tyler23 wrote:I will be up there tomorrow looking for discs and would gladlly return them if found.
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Postby tyler23 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:10 am

Not sure yet i was thinking around 12-2 or something inbetween let it warm up a little plus its sunday im not getting up to early.
Tag #2
tyler23
Par Poster

Postby DGPete on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm

If you find a White Pro Shark or White KC Pro Aviar while searching off of 14, I would love to have them back.

I also lost a Pink Champion Wraith and Light Green Crush off of 13 if they are spotted. All should have my name and number. I'm thinking of heading up there tomorrow or Tuesday and doing some searching off the coast. I will attempt returning anything I find other than mine.

Thanks,

Peter
DGPete
Bogey Poster

Postby discdork on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

hey i dont have your dga rouge but i do have one i traded for a couple months ago its a 175 pink first flight it does have some ink on front and back if you are interested let me know i have never really liked it and would love to have something in its place 8-)
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby DISC N JEFF on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 pm

thanks for the offer but i still have atleast 8 or 9 rogues.but im always looking for wraiths, destroyers,teebirds all in star or champion plastics and also elite x buzz. if you have any of these and want to trade i have a good size box of disc i dont throw.
discdork wrote:hey i dont have your dga rouge but i do have one i traded for a couple months ago its a 175 pink first flight it does have some ink on front and back if you are interested let me know i have never really liked it and would love to have something in its place 8-)
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Return to Lost Discs