WHO IS TOMMY WADE?????

lose your disc? leave one behind? post it up in here...

WHO IS TOMMY WADE?????

Postby Lazerface on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Attention STL disc golfers.

Do you know Tommy Wade?
I found 6 discs in an open area near my house which is miles from the nearest course. They were sitting plainly in the middle of a common ground area surrounded by houses, and had a nice layer of ice on top of them. I called the phone # on the discs (same on all) and the young woman who answered informed me I had the wrong number and hung up. I left the discs there for over a week due to the sheer confusion of the situation. Went back out today and there they were. Judging by the number of aces written on the discs and the location of my home I'm going to guess Tommy frequents White Birch. Anyway, not sure if foul play is involved, but I searched the area for stragglers, and the discs are clear of tracking devices, so it remains a mystery to me.

If you know Tommy post something here. I would post my phone number but I'm pretty pranoid right now and I'm not trying to invite any stragglers....know what I mean ....................................

I POSTED THIS IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AS WELL...JUST TRYING TO GET MAXIMUM EXPOSURE FOR MR WADE.
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Return to Lost Discs