Lost/Stolen/Taken at JB Hole #11C

lose your disc? leave one behind? post it up in here...

Lost/Stolen/Taken at JB Hole #11C

Postby discdoh on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Neil Brown and I were setting up the next layout for the Battle at the Barracks. He accidentally left his second shot on Hole 11C. It went by the basket and came to rest about 20 feet past the basket, down on the path to position D/Hole 12. We let a group play through on Hole 13/14. They didn't say anything about finding a disc. Neil realized it was missing on Hole 15. He went back for it and it was gone. We talked to everyone that had come through Hole 11 other than the group we let play through. No such luck. So here it is:

If you see any young newbies (I would say 19-25) with a nice beat in 10X Roc with Neils name and number on the back, please keep it for him and tell the kids that Neil will gladly give them a few pieces of plastic in return. They were nice enough as they played through, but I am sure they had no idea what that disc is worth or means to the original owner. He is a tad miffed at the whole scenario...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: Lost/Stolen/Taken at JB Hole #11C

Postby dehaas on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 pm

ouch, that's a rough disc to lose. on the flip side my 60+ father in law is in town with my old beat 10x roc that he accidentally grabbed from my trunk almost 2 years ago. i made sure to tell him to bring his discs so we can go play...i plan on swapping something to get it back.
dehaas
Ace Poster

Return to Lost Discs