New River City Ratings Website/Database

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Re: New River City Ratings Website/Database

Postby gregwil2 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Scott, sorry I missed your message. You have been updated.
gregwil2
Birdie Poster

Postby gregwil2 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 pm

I updated the ratings with the latest event scores (RCF club champs, Halloween Glow, and Cota for Kyle).

I have also updated the membership list for both the RCF (163 members) and SCCDGC (118 members). This is for the 2015 tags, so if you don't have a 2015 tag yet, then you're not on the list. This causes a pretty big shake up in the Top 100.
gregwil2
Birdie Poster

Postby gregwil2 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I've updated the ratings with the latest scores I have for the HoHo Throw, Willmore Ice Bowl, JB Ice Bowl, Godfathers Prelim #1, Quail Ridge Ice Bowl, and Pin High Ice bowl.

Also updated to the latest St Charles club Members and RCF members.
gregwil2
Birdie Poster

Postby gregwil2 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:39 am

I've updated the ratings to reflect the Gateway Ice Bowl.

I also added a new feature to the players detail page. If you go to your page then click on the "Player Details", I added in your rating my year. So you can see if you have been getting better, worse or staying about the same year after year.

On the same "Player Details" page now shows which courses you have a rating at, how many rounds you've played, and your average of all rated rounds on that course. So you can see if you rate about the same at all courses, or if you are stronger at some more than others (and also if you only play a couple courses).
gregwil2
Birdie Poster

Postby Discinfool on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:59 am

Does this not get updated anymore? Plus it says I am not a member I have a bag tag for Stl.
Discinfool
Par Poster

Postby gregwil2 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Sorry, it's been a little bit since I've updated the members list. I see Chris just posted the list so I'll get it updated soon.

Discinfool...can you check to make sure you're on Chris's list to assure you'll be added as a member?
gregwil2
Birdie Poster

Previous

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion